Is flight in pvp too op?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

xX11ian11Xx

PATRON
Ratings
4 2
I'm not one to typically complain about what's fair, but having the ability to instantly disengage from any pvp zone is a little broken. Especially with the addition of jump 5 boots. Any player can have boots and an elytra and completely avoid pvp, making hades a pointless place to PVP. Once word spread about easter boots+Elytra, players only go into hades with that setup, because it is virtually impossible to kill them. It's the same thing with the boots, players can jump past the ladders in hades in one single jump. Is there any way to nerf this?

oEjH

PATRON
Honestly ive been saying for weeks its getting annoying with the boots _o_
Almost makes me not wanna pvp anymore :/

Yeah it is so annoying when I'm pvping and people just fly away with an inventory full of magma and zeggs it isn't fair at all. It genuinely makes me want to go to a different server for pvp even though I really enjoy this server other than that.

Its the boots and the elytra they're both way too op for pvp you cant hit anyone if they have jump boost 5 and they escape way to easy and the elytra with rockets they can get out of Hades from the back in like 5 seconds.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
You are able to put this in the ideas and feedback section of the forums!

[click me!]