Map Name: Dreidel
Map Creators: monetised & ObamaGaming
Map Difficulty: Easy
Plot #: /plot v monetised 7

# of Jumps: 25
# of Checkpoints: 3

Screenshot_132.png
Screenshot_131.png

I'm aware that this is somewhat on the harder side of the easy spectrum, but I don't believe it's too hard. If its too hard I believe it could be submitted as a donator easy.

Thanks, JJ

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello JJ and ObamaGaming,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means your map has undergone a primary review by a map judge and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days before we come to a final decision on your map.

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13

I will be putting this map into reviewing. This means that there are aspects of your map that are really good, but some changes will have to be made before the map is fully accepted. You will have until January 9th, 2021 to make the necessary changes to the map before it is automatically rejected.

The theme is original, we don't have any other dreidel maps, so good job! I also like the build, it is accurate to what a dreidel looks like and is a good depiction, not much to say about it otherwise.

The parkour is the main problem with the map. While yes, it is a bit hard for an easy map and could maybe have been accepted as a donator difficulty wise, the problem still exists where the parkour feels very awkward and a bit annoying to do. The other map judges and I would like the parkour to be nerfed slightly and made to be less annoying.

Please message me on Discord when you have made these changes so the map can be reviewed again. Hope to see revisions from you soon!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13

Thanks for making the needed changes to this submission! It is now being accepted as an easy map. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.