Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Your submission doesn't fit the format you should be following at all! I recommend you read this and edit your thread.

Acid

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
no

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Jumping. One of the most important parts of Minecraft. Whether you’re jumping into the end portal trying to beat the game or you’re just jumping up a hill, you’ve probably pressed your spacebar quite a few times. You may have pressed your spacebar to start playing this video. And pretty much every single person who has ever owned a Minecraft account has heard of parkour.

Parkour is one of those games, I guess, that have been around since essentially the beginning of Minecraft. You jump from one block to another. There’s many different types of parkour, whether it’s ladder parkour or fence parkour. But, basically the simplest part of parkour, or jumping in general in Minecraft, is how far you can jump. Or, is it? How far can you actually jump in Minecraft. Without help, without speed, without ice - no tricks. Just running, and then jumping, from one block to another, horizontally. I know what you’re probably thinking right now. “Duh, it’s 4 blocks. I know that, I’ve played Minecraft for a long time” or even “I just bought Minecraft, it’s 4 blocks, I’ve played parkour”. Everybody talks about the quad jump, the 4 block jump, the longest jump in Minecraft. And I search the internet, and everybody pretty much seems to agree. Literally everywhere it says 4 blocks. Reddit, Minecraft Forums, even Stack Overflow, which is for developers.

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
You could have left this post dead lol
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dream’s Minecraft manhunt. The tricks are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Minecraft mechanics most of the tricks will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also a multitude of tricks invented by Dream, such as the lava boat parkour and placing tnt through the end portal, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his lava boat trick is taken from reddit, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tricks, to realise that they're not just cool- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Dream truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the time when Dream baited BadBoyHalo to the edge and knocked him into the void after pearling behind him in Dream’s existential video "Speedrunner vs 3 Hunters" which itself is a cryptic reference to ”Speedrunner but my friend tries to stop me”. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dream’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. joy And yes, by the way, i DO have a Dream tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :sunglasses:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Dream’s Minecraft manhunt. The tricks are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Minecraft mechanics most of the tricks will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also a multitude of tricks invented by Dream, such as the lava boat parkour and placing tnt through the end portal, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his lava boat trick is taken from reddit, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tricks, to realise that they're not just cool- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Dream truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the time when Dream baited BadBoyHalo to the edge and knocked him into the void after pearling behind him in Dream’s existential video "Speedrunner vs 3 Hunters" which itself is a cryptic reference to ”Speedrunner but my friend tries to stop me”. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dream’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. joy And yes, by the way, i DO have a Dream tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :sunglasses:
Um are you talking to me? What I meant as leaving it dead as in it's the wrong submission and it could have been bumped down to the second page, and then the third, and the fourth. I never said that I dislike dream •_•

Ratings
1 6
are u mad at me or something cuz i tried. this is my first map. if its bad can someone tell me how to make a good one

Ratings
are u mad at me or something cuz i tried. this is my first map. if its bad can someone tell me how to make a good one
No one is mad at you, but your map won't be reviewed unless you format the submission properly. You only have your map name. You also need to include screenshots, the plot name, the difficulty, and your username. You should read the thread that explains all of this and follow instructions.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
DREAM‼️ Hello do your shoes need shining? ✨ Dream ‼️Dream please ☹️ Do you need coffee? ☕️ Come back PLEASE Dont go away from me Dream please

DREAM‼️ Hello do your shoes need shining? ✨ Dream ‼️Dream please ☹️ Do you need coffee? ☕️ Come back PLEASE Dont go away from me Dream please

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey DreamBoyHalo_,

I will be CLOSING this thread. As mentioned above, you did not follow the proper steps when submitting maps. You can find such information here: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ . I hope to see a proper resubmission soon!

And, to the rest of you, I'd appreciate it if you guys could post insightful comments instead of what you said. The mapper does not deserve to have his thread turned into a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.