_Maxim_

ELITE
Maxim_DesiRe
Maxim_DesiRe
ELITE
Ratings
Hi guys,
Iam Maxim 29.
iam the new one. And iam playing in Skyblock mode. Some years ago i was know as a player who build giant builds. Long ago.
(other servers, i was in builder teams and admin team, i build tons of hubs and spawns for server like ''NO NAME'' and more server''

but iam back. and i want more this time :D
I planing to build
.- Giant Red shouting dragen who is defending a big sword in his left hand.
It will be a giant cave with (hopfull) crazy light effects in an blue dark night style, hard to explane.
Iam just at the beginning. its a far way. I startet the dragon 2 days ago. Kinda looks like an dragen already.

i would say iam happy if you like. but i dont know how to make a sign for it for the liks. and i guess i just nearly did a warp for my island. i dont know if it works xD /warp dragon or /warp maxim. is the comend right? i dont know xD

who want to support with blocks monay or other stuff is welcome. i already wasted 2m only for blocks for the dragon xD.

iam not able to upload an image, forum say image is to big for here. ( its an screenshot..)

Attachments

Last edited:

Cos

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Disillusioning
Disillusioning
ELITE
Ratings
212 5
Super cool idea. You should go on creative to showcase your builds sometime, too! You would probably get a lot of helpful feedback! Also, be careful of mentioning other servers :) I don't play Skyblock so I can't provide any help like blocks or money there, but I do play on Creative so if you ever need any feedback for builds I'd be happy to provide it! Just DM me on Discord or find me in game. My username is Disillusioning for both! <3

_Maxim_

ELITE
Maxim_DesiRe
Maxim_DesiRe
ELITE
Ratings
Hey thanks, yeah maybe the combination of words are a bit dificult but not meant like it :D
In the past i played a lot of creative, in the past only. with 1000s of hours at my builds. But only building got me boring.
So i tryed skyblock.
I call if i changing mode ;D

Mr_DagALkeef_B7

Forum God
VIP+
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
Mr_DagALkeef_B7
VIP+
Ratings
534 98
I liked that build, and you seem like a creative one :)

We hope you will share some of your former giant buildings if you still own them. <3

_Maxim_

ELITE
Maxim_DesiRe
Maxim_DesiRe
ELITE
Ratings
well, i would if i could xD i had 5 minecraft acc's and dont remembar all logins's. I was happy when i found 1 login :D but i know they all not switched to microsoft. i just rejoin minecraft thew days ago. and my acc's are realy old xD but when i find a way, to show, i will.