Rejected Dragon Breath Parkour! (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
  • Username: Aloro
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /warp DragonBreath
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional): 21
  • Number of checkpoints: 1

Ratings
The beginning of the parkour course, seems very cool with the cool blocks that are the colors of purple and black. However, the dragon at the end should be you know...more scary, intimidating and more color. Dragons aren't the color of brown wood! I really like your course, and my only remark is that you should maybe edit the dragon? It's your choice however....

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
The beginning of the parkour course, seems very cool with the cool blocks that are the colors of purple and black. However, the dragon at the end should be you know...more scary, intimidating and more color. Dragons aren't the color of brown wood! I really like your course, and my only remark is that you should maybe edit the dragon? It's your choice however....
Thank you for the feedback.

AliAliAli

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
Sorry to say this but I will be rejecting your course. The main problem is to do with the length and jumps.You took the criticism well and improved on it. But the start went great. You used the build to parkour on. However once again the build was under utilised. Also add some variety to the jumps.

Thank you for submitting the course. I hope to see more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.