• No ):

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Pand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
107 8
This is a simple question, do you like 1.9?
Personally, I hate 1.9 as the PvE has been changed this in itself could've just been a modpack. Or at least make the modpack easier to download.

I do like the new end features though, I like how they brought the end of a whole new level, instead of going there just to fight the EnderDragon.

The arrows are to confusing for me. What are healing arrows for? What's the point of shooting an arrow at someone and healing them?

They've fixed many old bugs which is fantastic, but the skeletons are way harder, it's like they have a barin, which they dont. #KeepMinecraftSemiRealistic.

Overall I think they shoukd add a option where you can turn of the new PvE.

So overall I'm 50 50 on this new update.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
I know this is an old post but after Playing 1.9 on MV Survival I really have come to like it and the sword skills ain't all that bad. Alot of the new features are fun to such as elytras Best thing I have ever experienced. Until you die and lag gets rid of your full p4 but that stupidity.

Ratings
17 5
As said above, many game modes get more fun after the 1.9 update. Though I have to admit that the 1.9 cool down annoys the crap out of me. Arrows are getting worse and more confused. In my opinion, the shield what has been added is way too overpowered. I just hope MineVast will not add the 1.9 cool down due to how many people leave servers because of it. Not to advertise or something, but even the well-known CubeCraft server brought me here because of the 1.9 update - which I don't regret of, obviously.

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
I do, but I think Mojang put some things that we didn´t need!
Unnecesary options, abilities... I mean.. Two hands? Rly?! :confused:
Some things like different boats are some details that makes the game better but... Does it have to be perfect?
Minecraft is to enjoy a really bad and excellent game!!!
Well... My answer is: Meh
o_O