VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
SUBMISSION RJEECTED

Hey Savage_Brawler,
unfortunately at this time after some thorough review of your parkour map submission I've decided to REJECT it for the following reasons.

Parkour theme/originality: Your parkour theme isn't original, we've got dozens of parkour maps that incorporate the caverns or cave look/theme which sadly makes your build unoriginal, your build from my perspective doesn't really center around your cavern theme looks more like a couple chunks of different ores and stone, this makes your submission look messy and unnatractive.

Parkour variety/difficulty: Your parkour in your submission is placed quite inconvenienty, by placing your parkour in the air it makes your submission look random and quite messy. Your parkour variety in your submission lacks significantly. I didn't notice any interesting block types or jumps in your parkour submission as I noticed you only went for a handful of different block types for your parkour jumps. Your submission didn't really have a clear starting point so I made best with what I had and believed I started where you're meant to go. Your submission from my perspective certainly doesn't fit itself in the HARD category, I'd say it's more of a MEDIUM submission.

Future reference: For future reference and ideas for interesting parkour blocks I highly suggest you add different block types such as anvils, chest/enchantment tables, cacti, flower pots, skulls, ice blocks, soul sand, cobwebs, water jumps, barriers and any other blocks that might suit the theme or make the parkour more enjoyable.

Good luck on your future submissions!

- Proteges

Status
Not open for further replies.