Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Alright, so ever since voting was removed, players have had to change how they get their cubits either by buying from other players or selling svas as well as opening crates. However, my main issue is the alternative to voting is the cash cow. I don’t think it’s a bad concept, but like Gary, you need to have forums and discord linked. This is where an issue arises- not everyone has a discord account, either underage or other personal reasons. Then there are situations where a player does have discord but isn’t on the server as a result of a ban. This wasn’t as much an issue before, as you could easily just vote to get your cubits, but now that voting has been removed aside from selling valuable items or buying cubits from players, it seems that it‘s become much harder for players who have unlinked accounts in game. My solution is making it so you don’t have to sync your account, I’m not even sure why it’s necessary in the first place. Honestly I feel it‘s more work than voting, you’re still clicking on a link and still having to input certain information into a text field. I challenge the admins to implement a solution that will address this issue- or perhaps we could just bring back voting instead of discontinuing it? Let me know what your thoughts are-

chrisily

Donator
Ratings
I completely agree with this. We need voting back, and if we don't get it back we need a feature that can give over 0.05c a day.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I don't know how much the cash cow gives cubit wise- but gary always gave about .25 at the end of every week, I'm not sure why the guaranteed cubit reward was ever removed...

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Alright, so ever since voting was removed, players have had to change how they get their cubits either by buying from other players or selling svas as well as opening crates. However, my main issue is the alternative to voting is the cash cow. I don’t think it’s a bad concept, but like Gary, you need to have forums and discord linked. This is where an issue arises- not everyone has a discord account, either underage or other personal reasons. Then there are situations where a player does have discord but isn’t on the server as a result of a ban. This wasn’t as much an issue before, as you could easily just vote to get your cubits, but now that voting has been removed aside from selling valuable items or buying cubits from players, it seems that it‘s become much harder for players who have unlinked accounts in game. My solution is making it so you don’t have to sync your account, I’m not even sure why it’s necessary in the first place. Honestly I feel it‘s more work than voting, you’re still clicking on a link and still having to input certain information into a text field. I challenge the admins to implement a solution that will address this issue- or perhaps we could just bring back voting instead of discontinuing it? Let me know what your thoughts are-
I get that they want to try daily rewards in-game; however, I do see your point. Not everyone has discord, making it harder for those to earn rewards rather than just doing /voting and voting on the links provided. Also, voting does help to gain popularity on the server, even if it's not very much. I feel like both should be an option. Or at least let people vote on what they want to be implemented instead of just throwing stuff at the players that aren't correctly tested before released. Maybe have a select few beta test things before implementing them. It may make players less upset that they aren't being heard. And happier that an effort is being made to make players more comfortable and more likely to recommend others to the server.