Cubits

Sell or save your cubits

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
3 2
Hi,

I personally tend to do both. If I know a sale or a new crate is near, I tend to save my cubits up to buy keys or items in-game. But when I'm not doing that, I give them away or just sell them because I don't want to be broke! Haha.

-Madison
Pretty much the same here for me haha

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Pretty much the same here for me haha
I'm the same way. I tend to save up my cubits, but don't pass up a good offer when someone gives me one. Overall I would say I sell more than I spend, but I have probably spent like 30-50 cubits in the last month, so some of each.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I save, but I also haven't voted in over a month.

Etho246

MVP+
Etho246
Etho246
MVP+
Ratings
I try to save my cubits for upgrading to mvp or to buy crate keys if a new crate is coming out

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Sell, for sure. I've never been very big on buying things from Buycraft, even if I don't spend my own money on it; in fact, I've only bought ranks on 4 servers, ever, and 3 of those ranks have cost less than 5 dollars (VIP+, Boa, and Sorceror; not going to mention the server names). I find it much better to sell the cubits for a decent rate, as my goal is to prestige and get to Ninja rank again (Parkour), which costs 105,000 mana; that's roughly 85,000 more than I have currently, so I've got a long way to go.