Covid Crate

Ratings
5 6
Hello, my friend and I (SimpTITAN and _Craftex_) had an idea for a covid crate, we where thinking you could make like a needle for a sword, a mask for a helmet even maybe covid infection ball (which infects people), why don't we turn something negative to something positive, for fun and would seem kind of nice as many people would actually buy crates. Thank you for considering our suggestion, Hope you fulfill this idea...

By SimpTITAN & _Craftex_

KorenV3

MVP+
sqrv
sqrv
MVP+
Ratings
Hello, my friend and I (SimpTITAN and _Craftex_) had an idea for a covid crate, we where thinking you could make like a needle for a sword, a mask for a helmet even maybe covid infection ball (which infects people), why don't we turn something negative to something positive, for fun and would seem kind of nice as many people would actually buy crates. Thank you for considering our suggestion, Hope you fulfill this idea...

By SimpTITAN & _Craftex_
אביב אתה פדחן

Ratings
5 6
I'm not sure I like this idea very much. It seems a bit insensitive to have an item that "infects people" when millions have died from the real thing worldwide.
there are viruses that are worse, do you think in old centuries they had pandemics, we over react to things we don't know why and wut it is.
Also, people die because they have health problems like many other viruses, why tend to look at a pessimist side then a optimistic side.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Millions of people have died and your making fun of it

OurDivineRuler

Dedicated Member
ELITE
OurDivineRuler
OurDivineRuler
ELITE
Ratings
there are viruses that are worse, do you think in old centuries they had pandemics, we over react to things we don't know why and wut it is.
Also, people die because they have health problems like many other viruses, why tend to look at a pessimist side then a optimistic side.
The fact that old viruses were worse has nothing to do with the issue which is that including a crate like this could be seen as insensitive and inconsiderate.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
The fact that old viruses were worse has nothing to do with the issue which is that including a crate like this could be seen as insensitive and inconsiderate.
Divine is right. Plus it would be a bad reputation for the owner/server itself.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108
For a joke it may be a good idea but for a functioning crate that will stay in game will not be a very good thing to add. These are my thoughts.

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Interesting Idea. I can guarantee that most people will not like the idea of this crate, especially because of the impact that COVID has caused on our lives. As some people have even lost a loved on, or family member, I do not think that the server should consider a crate like this due to the image that it would portray.