Accepted Countryside (Medium) by SwiftLee and RobotzMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
This course is representative of the American countryside, with a barn and a beautiful windmill. This course has multiple double-jumps, ladders, iron-bars, fences, and jumps where your head hits the ceiling! The scenery exhibits a farm-like scene, to give the feeling of the countryside lifestyle. The course is comprised of 1 checkpoint and 46 jumps. Inside the barn you will notice hay bales and chicken coops, to give you more of the farm feeling. The windmill's alluring detail brings a feeling of the countryside, along with the wooden structuring and color-scheme that focuses on a more old-styled barn property. The interior of the barn also contains a good amount of jumps, and you climb out the hatch on the top of the barn, only to find that you have to make your way back to the windmill and reach the top! This course brings an exciting new theme and parkour style and is complete with detail. Please take a few moments to view the following screenshots!

Thank you for viewing this course, we put a lot of time and effort into this course and would like to see your feedback!

This parkour can be found at: /warp countrysidepk

- SwiftLee and RobotzMan

Last edited:

SwiftLee

Ratings
18 9
Made some large improvements with barrier blocks where you could skip jumps, and made it more clear to see the scenery better.

The_Jazzy_Man

Dedicated Member
Ratings
Really REALLY awesome! It's just that when you reached the gravel, it started to lose it's inspiration. AND THAT LAST JUMP THOUGH. THAT. LAST. JUMP.

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Your map has been placed into the reviewing stage.

This map status is reserved for maps that I need a second opinion on, for better or for worse. While this map is in this state, you are not allowed to message myself or Ham562 (My fellow map judge), about the map or how the review is going. If this happens, your map will be rejected.

SwiftLee, I know you would not message anyone, however RobotzMan, I have noticed many times in the past that you tend to message people about the maps. I ask you keep yourselves in check.

We will get back to you in the future,

~ Billy

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
Congratulations, your map has been accepted!

While it was in reviewing, it came into conflict with another map with a similar theme, Medieval Times. Luckily, I felt this map was a lot stronger design-wise and parkour-wise. It worked better and felt stronger over all.

Well done,

Billy

Status
Not open for further replies.