Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
Hello everyone!

With Survival being over a year old, it has come to the point where there is not much to do in-game, so whud, JavaElite, and myself have decided to have a fun non-official event on Survival so everyone can have some fun and hopefully win some prizes!

We have decided to host 2 events.

The first one will be on Monday April 27th, at 1pm EST.
Here's the link to the countdown: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1934136/1pm-est-connect-four

The second one will be on Tuesday, April 28th, at 5am EST.
Here's the link to the countdown: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/1934140/5am-est-connect-four

How to join?

There are 6 Connect Four boards that will be used, which means there is a MAXIMUM of 12 players per round. (We will be having 3 rounds so stick around)

At the time of the event you are going to attend, join survival by using /Survival and going to /warp connectfour (the warp will be set to public the day of the event!) while we give you further instructions.

To sign up, simply comment on this post with your username, and which day of the event you will be attending to. We will randomly choose which 2 people will play against each other.

We hope everyone has fun and behaves while we try to bring some excitement into Survival and have some fun! If you have any questions feel free to start a conversation here with me on the Forums, or on my discord at madison#0693

connect4.png

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
awesomeboy__, Tuesday
Love this idea its gonna be great. I'm personally really good a connect 4 o_o.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I would love to join! This looks like so much fun!. (I am open any weekend)

Last edited:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

Nxight

PATRON
nxight