VIP
sab1ne
sab1ne
VIP
Built By: ItzSabi & ItzSoph
Difficulty: Medium
Warp: /plot visit ItzSabi
Jumps: 42? (estimate)

The idea is circus themed (hints the clown themed name). Attached are pictures of the map :)

The map includes a circus tent, then leads to a huge ferris wheel where the player jumps around it and then to the clown head where inside it ends.

We would really appreciate if you would take the time to check it out please!

Attachments

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello ItzSabi,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around circus (CircusElephant, FireLion, FerrisWheel). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here (link on here) to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The build is all floating with little detail, I would have loved to see a floor with the different components of the build being brought together.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, ice, and ladders To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.