Not open for further replies.
Ratings
User: Deblobby
Map: Cloud
Warp: /plot v deblobby 2
Difficulty: Medium, but probably easy.
# of jumps: 38
CheckPoints: 2

I was playing Final Fantasy VII Remake, and then I wanted to make this. Btw, the letters around Cloud are those signs created when Cloud slashes his sword.

Attachments

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey deblobby,

It pains me to have to tell you that I will be REJECTING your map.
  • Theme: Although we do have a couple of maps themed after characters from the Final Fantasy series, we have none that are themed after Cloud Strife. Therefore, this is most definitely an original map! Well done!
  • Build: The build is not very good. Personally, the shaping is excusable but I think you could definitely work on your block choices and detailing. For example, the facial area lacks any sort of detailing and the golden block hair just doesn't look right. And, the limit breaks just feel like an afterthought.
  • Parkour: The PK length and difficulty are much more suited for medium difficulty, although it's on the shorter side of things. I did notice you tried to include a variety of blocks/jumps as it was very evident at the beginning of the map. But, as the parkour went on, it got a bit repetitive. This was mostly due to the more than enough ladder jumps. So, you could definitely work on that.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.