CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Yeah but on this server there is actually no need to mention other servers. and as @RebeliousHaz mentioned that cele did say gamemode on this server. Not other servers :)
I think It was an honest mistake! I did yes, mean gamemode/server within the network but perhaps it was my unclear wording that led to confusion. Let's maybe leave this for now, the aim here is to spread some positivity!!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
  • Leapinglizard101
  • Leapinglizard101#3905
  • This just happened to me, people are crazy. (Get ready this is storytime with Lizard) So without going into too much detail, I work at a drug store here in Canada (They are essential services so I'm lucky to still have a job) However people aren't the smartest during the quarantine. Tonight's shift was the most interesting. 4 police officers were needed to control the crowd, two with ARs at the front door and two in the store to make sure people were paying and waiting in line and not stealing. There was nothing different about today, toilet paper has been in stock and we have gotten no face masks or hand sanitizer, so there should be no reason for everyone to be out and about. Families of large numbers were turned down at the door because it just isn't safe. A family of 6 is not needed in the store to buy one item. At one point even there was a line going all the way out of the mall (around 70 people). Long story short. STAY HOME STAY SAFE AND BE SMART.
  • Oasis. started playing around the beginning of 2019. First touched the server on creative around 2014
People are indeed insane! I hope you're keeping well through it all! A few of my friends work in drugstores here and they also have extra security- people don't seem to understand the rules in place!! There's a very strict rule of one person per household in shops at any one time here in England and for the most part, I've seen people stick to it- it's all pretty nuts. Good luck, and stay safe! <3

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
IGN: MintyDove
Discord: smithephoebe#2191
Fav Iso activity: I have actually started to run over iso! I started of running 10 minutes a day to now a full hour! I have also been bake >.< Last night my dad and I made steak pies but he made sweet pastry... we made them anyway and they weren't that bad! today I make pretzels hehehe
Server: Oasis!
Good luck everyone xx
I've been baking a lot too! I think I've made a billion batches of cookies and cakes- my plan is to try out a super quick fudge recipe I found today! Good luck <3

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
Ign: Samanthaa_x

Discord: Samanthaa#9489

Fav memory: Playing parkour 24/7 ad getting helper and mod!! Also watching a lot of netflix shows/movies ;D

I play mainly on parkour! ps its the best gamemode

Last edited:

TheGrassGod

ELITE
TheGrassGod
TheGrassGod
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: TheGrassGod

Discord: Christmas Grass#2602 (Christmas is coming up)

Favorite Lock down Memory: Being able to spend time pursuing my favorite hobby (Origami) and being able to spend more time with my family since I'm not busy with school work.

Server: Parkour

Ratings
IGN - KawaiGh0uI

Discord - Fitzgerald#4939

Favorite Moments - I love being able to continue my Five nights at freddy's speedruns (which i want to soon post to youtube)

Server - parkour ftw!!!

Ratings
IGN - windblade_master
Discord - imBOB2640#6722
My favorite memory of lockdown has to be the fact that I just get to chillax. Even though it's been 2 months, I myself am not too bummed about it and trying to look at the positives - one of them being relaxation.
I mostly play islands with my friend, but also play a decent amount of parkour.

Ratings
IGN: Hydrazer
Discord: ! Hydrazer#4827
When I photoshopped checkmark onto my name and no one suspected a thing lol!
I play on Parkour and that's it good luck gamers o_O

Ratings
11 1
IGN: Crazyc7
Discord: Crazyc7#0824
Memory: When we first got my husky and husky rottweiler mix! They are so adorable and fun to be with, I love them so much.
Server: I only really play on Aether but do a tiny bit of parkour

Ratings
IGN: Drax456
Discord: Drax456#8681
Favorite Memory: Of course, being able to game more and being home.
Most played Server: Kit pvp but i've been playing aether a lot lately.

Ratings
6 1
IGN: Yevieh66
Discord: javieh66#8573
Favorite memory: either finding out about Manacube or the extra time i can spend with my family
I mostly play survival

Ratings
IGN: D333MAn
Discord: D33man#4325
Favorite memory: Finding Manacube and playing it with friends that I don't get to see often.
Most played: Aether Olympus

Last edited:

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
IGN: Lucifr
Discord: luci#2432
Something I'm grateful for: celestiiia
Most played server: parkour

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
IGN: Lucifr
Discord: luci#2432
Something I'm grateful for: celestiiia
Most played server: parkour
grateful for u too bro

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
IGN: Hydrazer
Discord: ! Hydrazer#4827
When I photoshopped checkmark onto my name and no one suspected a thing lol!
I play on Parkour and that's it good luck gamers o_O
If only I could get away with such things,, I'm too useless at parkour for it to ever be believable!! Goodluck!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
BlurpyfiedTTV
Noah!#4260
Making a New Desk for 11 hours
Parkour with about 1300 hours