CLOSED-Cubits Giveaway- Top Prize 20 cubits!

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
IGN: ItzMarni
Discord: ItzMarni#1557
I play he most on oasis
my best memory is sleeping all day

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
IGN: VevoIndia
Discord: A person#8710
Favorite memory: finally meeting my long distance friends/CS:GO teammates after talking online all day.
Servers: OASIS ALL THE WAY BABY (and parkour)

LordWarlock

VIP+
LordWarlock
LordWarlock
VIP+
Ratings
  • IGN - LordWarlock
  • Discord (including #) - Mac#8884
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
My favorite lockdown memory is that my wife, who sews and made masks made me a minions mask and when I've had to go out, everyone loves it!
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!) - Aztec

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
IGN: Tasses
Discord: Tas#0331
Memory: A long-awaited Zoom call with my choir, and getting to spend more time with my dad : )
Server: Parkour of course ; )

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Thank you so much for doing this! Shows real dedication to the community - Very generous :D;)

My IGN is anxikuma :3 my discord tag is Anxi#5756 , and my favourite isolation memory has to be dying my hair on a facetime with one of my real-life friends. It lasted 4-5 hours and we ended up doing this twice because I dyed my hair on two different occasions haha. I mostly play on survival but love me some skyblock and maybe islands thrown in there too. :p

Thank you again and good luck to everyone! <3

Ratings
Hey, first of all thanks for the giveaway hope I'll win

My IGN is: Ragnvald
Discord is: Ragnvald#4367
My favorite lockdown memory is being with the ones I love daily ^^
I mostly play on Olympus Atlas

RebeliousHaz

Dedicated Member
VIP+
RebeliousHaz
RebeliousHaz
VIP+
Ratings
60 1
IGN: RebeliousHaz
Disc: RebeliousHaz#9726

My favourite memory of lockdown is during the first day of online classes. All of my IRL friends hopped onto a Discord call and just chilled for a few hours. Nothing special happened or whatever, but finally being able to relax with all my friends after constantly practicing for music, plus doing homework all year was awesome.

Main Server: Aztec Gang!

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
IGN: caseyclosed
disc: casey#5392

my favorite lock down memory was talking to my best friend Max after a month of not hearing from him. he's a really good friend of mine.

main server: parkour!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

LionGuy254

VIP+
LionGuy254
LionGuy254
VIP+
Ratings
10 1
IGN: LionGuy254
Discord: LegendaryNoob254#1244
My favorite quarantine memory is when i pranked my dad by pretending to be a burglar.
I play oasis but getting to play more on islands :)

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
awww this is so nice!!! my ign is gummythegod, my disc is gummy#0589 memory: Helping my dad re-open some of his coffee stores after the mandatory closing of buisnesses (excluding a few specific buisnesses) it was just nice to see it re-open and see people be happy get out and get food. :) (survival main)

Ratings
CUBITS GIVEAWAY
ENDS- 7th of May 2020 at Midnight BST (England time!)

1st place- 20 cubits 2nd place- 10 cubits 3rd place- 5 cubits

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! At this point in time, everything is a bit chaotic globally, and I was hoping that a giveaway could (hopefully) spread some positivity! I have 35 cubits to give away to 3 lucky players! You can be any rank and play any server within the network but you need to reply to this thread with your:

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)
  • Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)

For example, mine would look like:
celestiiia, Cele#6581
My favourite part of the dreaded lockdown would be seeing my family more often! They often work away and it's actually quite nice seeing them on a daily basis despite the inevitable arguments!
I mostly play parkour :")

All entries that include the right information will be put into a random name generator and picked & announced asap after the 7th- hopefully in time for some of you to grab Starwars keys! I will also message the winners on discord <3

Good luck!
IGN: GayDaddyChill_
Discord: GayDaddyChill_
im grateful for my friends being there for me when im at my lowest
im mostly on parkour then rage quit

Ratings
IGN: _Dreamcloud_

Discord: _Dreamcloud_#7524

I don't have any particular memory that comes to mind, but through this shutdown, I've been very grateful for my family. We've been spending a lot more time together now that I don't have to go to school in person and we get to do things like go on walks around our neighborhood and watch a lot of movies from home together. Losing two of my relatives to covid-19 has made me even more grateful for the family I have left., and I am definetly taking advantage of the time I have with them now.

I mostly play parkour on this server

nasser_919

MVP
nasser_919
nasser_919
MVP
Ratings
CUBITS GIVEAWAY
ENDS- 7th of May 2020 at Midnight BST (England time!)

1st place- 20 cubits 2nd place- 10 cubits 3rd place- 5 cubits

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well! At this point in time, everything is a bit chaotic globally, and I was hoping that a giveaway could (hopefully) spread some positivity! I have 35 cubits to give away to 3 lucky players! You can be any rank and play any server within the network but you need to reply to this thread with your:

• IGN
  • Discord (including #)
  • What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)

For example, mine would look like:
celestiiia, Cele#6581
My favourite part of the dreaded lockdown would be seeing my family more often! They often work away and it's actually quite nice seeing them on a daily basis despite the inevitable arguments!
I mostly play parkour :")

All entries that include the right information will be put into a random name generator and picked & announced asap after the 7th- hopefully in time for some of you to grab Starwars keys! I will also message the winners on discord <3

Good luck!
-Thx for this property
-IGN : Nasser_919
-Discord : TheCash27#2746
- i these hard times i'm grateful for my family , and my favorite moments are helping new people and showing them around the server and teaching them how to play in this severer , i love making people happy
-i'm mostly on skyblock oasis , but i have been working on a parkour map i can show you =)

-reason;why i want to win , is i'm doing a give a way of 0.50 cubits i know its not much , but if i , may buy someone a rank or do more giveaways

RevJet

ELITE
RevJet
RevJet
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: RevJet

Discord: xReactionz#7995

Favorite memory: I have 10 broken pc all of them are trash, old gpu, old ram, old motherboard, though I put them in one pc and it works perfectly fine, I was so proud about getting it to work though we didn't have an ethernet cable so I was sad not having minecraft in that pc.

Server: Olympus: Atlas

Smxthie

Forum Expert
ELITE
smxthie
smxthie
ELITE
Ratings
604 49
IGN: Smxthie

Discord (including #): Smxthie#4481

Your favourite lockdown/isolation memory (if applicable!) or something you're grateful for generally in life!
Lockdown would probs be helping 2 of my favourite people realise how much love they have for each other because they were blind the whole time, they honestly mean the world to me and I'm glad they mean the world to each other now!

In life probably breaking my leg! as much as it sounds weird it just made me realise how much I actually want to pursue my dreams because for 6 weeks I couldn't do what I loved the most.

What server do you play on the most? (I'm curious!)
Creative and Events, Beginning to play Survival a lot more now too! but you know cele I will always have a special place in my heart for Parkour <3

Last edited: