Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Now the Chinese theme / culture is really interesting, I mostly love their way of design, their armor their households etc.
A lunar/ Chinese event is really a great Idea . (And adding a lunar crate)

Attachments

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
Howdy!

I think this would certainly be a very unique and interesting idea! I’d definitely urge you to pop it on Feature Upvote to increase your chances of having it read/implemented!

Personally; while I love the idea of a Chinese/Lunar New Year crate, I feel like it’s quite “exclusive” and since it mainly focuses on one culture (although, technically one of, if not the largest population of the world), I think possibly a general “New Year” or “2020” themed crate towards the end of December to the start of January would be a bit more realistic.

Either way - I personally love hearing suggestions for new crates, it always gets me excited! Haha.

Happy holidays!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I feel like it’s quite “exclusive” and since it mainly focuses on one culture
So is a Christmas crate, an Easter crate, a Thanksgiving bundle, 4th of July keys, etc.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
So is a Christmas crate, an Easter crate, a Thanksgiving bundle, 4th of July keys, etc.
Santa and the Easter bunny aren’t exclusively celebrated by one specific culture - ManaCube avoids the religious side of these holidays, as not to cause offence/arguments amongst the players - With Chinese New Year, it’d be difficult to create an interesting crate that would negate the “cultural” aspect of the holiday - while the older players may understand it, the younger members of the community may not. Christmas and Easter are typically celebrated for and by children, which is why it’s so easy to advertise/sell.

Thanksgiving and 4th of July I would definitely agree are quite exclusive, especially as I personally don’t celebrate either of them as I’m not American - however the reason these are included is because the server follows the American “traditions/ideals” in almost every aspect [definitions for rules, timezones for events/server releases, etc].

As I said, it’s still a very good idea, and I would personally love a Chinese N/Y crate - but I think it may have to be a bit more general, something like a “New Years Crate” - it’s possible that Dacon may love the idea and implement it, but that’s just my personal thoughts.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Santa and the Easter bunny aren’t exclusively celebrated by one specific culture - ManaCube avoids the religious side of these holidays, as not to cause offence/arguments amongst the players - With Chinese New Year, it’d be difficult to create an interesting crate that would negate the “cultural” aspect of the holiday - while the older players may understand it, the younger members of the community may not. Christmas and Easter are typically celebrated for and by children, which is why it’s so easy to advertise/sell.

Thanksgiving and 4th of July I would definitely agree are quite exclusive, especially as I personally don’t celebrate either of them as I’m not American - however the reason these are included is because the server follows the American “traditions/ideals” in almost every aspect [definitions for rules, timezones for events/server releases, etc].

As I said, it’s still a very good idea, and I would personally love a Chinese N/Y crate - but I think it may have to be a bit more general, something like a “New Years Crate” - it’s possible that Dacon may love the idea and implement it, but that’s just my personal thoughts.
Hah, I don't know... I might be biased, I think either would be fine, but whatever the Dacon decide is gonna be lit. I mean, everyone is always excited about new crates :D

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Why just a Chinese New years crate or a typical Western New years crate? I think it would be awesome to have one crate that includes stuff from both of these. Maybe Chinese New year style armor but at the same time, other (more western) stuff. I'm all about other cultures but I think we shouldn't treat them as two seperate things, but celebrate them together.