Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Big News!
To celebrate Celestia's fantastic achievement of becoming the #1 Town in GDP on December 2023, we're rolling out an exciting building competition. It's time to unleash your creativity and honor our town's success!

Competition Theme:
The theme revolves around commemorating Celestia's achievement. Think along the lines of statues, celestial builds, crowns, trophies, cups, and anything that symbolizes our triumph! Bonus points if it also matches the New Year theme!

Competition Guidelines:
  • Size Matters: Your creation should fit within a 16x16 space. This constraint is part of the challenge!
  • Creative Mode Flexibility: Feel free to build your entry in the creative mode wherever you like.
  • Screenshot Submissions: Post a screenshot of your build right below this forum post.
  • Building In Celestia: If your design wins, you'll recreate it in Celestia (materials will be provided!)
Prizes and Judges:
  • Generous Reward: Our esteemed Town & Nation Treasurer, QueenCripple, will be personally awarding the prize of 5 cubits! A big thank you to them!
  • Judges: The judging panel consists of our fellow town members. We're looking for creativity, relevance to the theme, and overall aesthetic appeal.
Deadline:
  • You have until January 15th to submit your designs. There's no time to waste!
How to Enter:
  • Design and build your entry within a 16x16 space in creative mode.
  • Capture a screenshot of your masterpiece.
  • Post the screenshot in the comments below this post.
Choosing the Winner:
The winning build will be selected based on creativity, originality, and how well it embodies the spirit of Celestia. We'll announce the winner in this forum and in-game.

Cheers, Duo,
Celestia Mayor

P.S. Let's keep the competition friendly and fun. Can't wait to see your submissions!

QueenCripple

ELITE
QwnCrpple
QwnCrpple
ELITE
Ratings
Build Material Donations

I have set up a donation area at /t spawn Celestia for anyone who would like to donate! We are collecting Gold, Copper, Diamond, Emerald, and Quartz Blocks as we would like to see some snazzy builds, and we think these are likely blocks that will be used! Just drop by and toss the blocks into the designated hoppers!

Located at Spruce Trees

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
I win yes!

Duo

Helper | Earth
Helper
dduoo
dduoo
Helper
Ratings
110 3
Player 0PikaPi0, doesn't have access to the forums and requested me to put the screenshots on her behalf.

It represents @QueenCripple carrying me, since that's basically what they did. As town treasurer they collect money and leveled-up the town!
2024-01-06_14.28.10.png
2024-01-06_14.28.41.png
2024-01-06_14.28.50.png
2024-01-06_14.28.34.png

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295