Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

I'm very sorry to inform you that your map has been rejected due to the following reasons; Firstly, my main concern is the theme, it's very unoriginal as we already have a lot of "Cave" themed related maps on ManaCube, the build is alright from the inside, but on the outside it isn't very attractive and could definitely be worked on, I also found it a little messy. The Parkour jumps and length fit the difficulty for what you were going for, but I found it pretty confusing and not very varied.

In the future when submitting and creating maps, please use official parkour list with theme here: https://www.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/, I also recommend putting effort into all of your build, rather than just the inside/main part of the build, especially the outside as it's unattractive when running past, and a variety of reasons. I also would strongly recommend putting more indications for your parkour, as it can get a bit confusing, this can be with heads, or signs. I also would like to see more variation in blocks in your parkour jumps, such as brewing stands, fences, ladders, water, etc. as it can get boring without a good variation.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit your map, I hope to see more from you in the near-future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.