Status
Not open for further replies.

hellfishii

MVP
hellfishii
hellfishii
MVP
Ratings
Hello Manacube mods. My map is called cars go vroom.It is very easy and it has about 20 jumps [i think] tell me if you need pics

best, hellfishii

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello hellfishii,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we have many car based maps already (DocHudson, Highway, NASCAR, etc.). When you make a map, be sure to use an original theme! A link to a list of already existing maps and themes can be found here.
The build is not up to standard for what we expect on Manacube. Maps on here need to have plenty of depth and detail which currently isn't present here. In the future, be sure to make an attractive and interesting main build!
The parkour is okay for an easy, but felt very repetitive for the majority of it due to how many ladders you used. You also had some unmarked barriers that made it feel very confusing to play through. When you make parkour, be sure to mark your barriers in a clear way and vary it throughout the entirety of the map by using unique jumps and blocks![Lofi]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.