Boredom

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
How to deal with boredom? nothing is satisfying for me? how to deal with this? my brain overloaded with dopamine to the point where nothing is enough to fulfill me.

btw yo whats up lol its me generalgila(mantiss) resident cute anime girl (with cat ears and tail and big cute sparkly eyes) hahahahahahaha hope you are all having a great day or something maybe you ate some great food or accomplished some awesome tasks? hopefully hahaha love you all *kiss on forehead*

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
I feel bored a lot so I know how you feel. Sometimes I just go and hang out with my friends or I do something new like reading a new book or playing a new game. A lot of the time I feel bored but I know I can get stop being bored by doing one of those things but I decide not to, It's a weird state of mind for me xD

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
When I get bored, I typically think of the things that make me happy or satisfied, like going to the movies or hanging out with friends, so I try my hardest to do those things. Even if it is just jumping onto Netflix to search for a movie you haven't seen or walking to a friend's house, it makes the boredom go away.