Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Hey, I was just normally playing on Aether, with farming the volcanos etc. Then, the player 66b came online and ruined everything. I was farming the volcano as in every 30 minutes, but then came 66b and kept killing me.
His offer: to give him all Zulrah Eggs I'll get out of the volcano so he would stop permanently killing me.
Not a good deal if you're only farming for Zulrah Eggs. So i asked why such things on Manacubes are even legal, because after that story happening (well its still happening to me and others right now), I went to a Staff and they said it's mean but not illegal on the server. Why? With this thread, I want to achieve, that this will be done as illegal, so farming the volcanos is even possible for me and others.

Attachments

xGraeve

ELITE
xGraeve
xGraeve
ELITE
Ratings
29 2
The PvP area on Olympus, or formerly known as Volcano or Hades, is widely used by a large playerbase. Zulrah's Eggs have more or less become a currency on Aether with many players farming for the valuable eggs. Joining the volcano brings risks, and of those is being killed.

You may see this 'solution' or offer as blackmail, but for most people it is a way to buy off their safety. I offered many people safety and protected them in order for their eggs, but in return to even the scale a little bit, I always donate the Magma Cream I have to them out in a way.

I understand your dissapointment, but that's how the Aether system works nowadays, eat or be eaten. My advice: become friendly with those who kill everyone in Hades or offer them a couple of eggs and they'll leave you alone, no doubts.

Good luck
-Graeve

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
I mean, the offer was I have to give him all Zulrah eggs I get, not just some...

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!!

I understand your frustration about this. However, there is no rule about this and I don't think there ever will be. It is indeed not the most friendly thing to do but since he has the strength to kill you and he is allowed to use this. If you think this is something you do not like, you could get better armour and weapons and try to not die when seeing him. You can also just mine when he isn't online and ensure your safety. Good luck in the volcano!

xGraeve

ELITE
xGraeve
xGraeve
ELITE
Ratings
29 2
I mean, the offer was I have to give him all Zulrah eggs I get, not just some...
I'll give you a solid tip that works pretty effectively: buy yourself a set of Slayer armor, enchant the helmet with Implants III and use Hardened III, Flame Guard I ... and you'll be safe for quite some time. It's good enough to run back to safety, and trust me, it's annoying for those who try to kill everyone. :)

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
You can also get anti-gravity 3 to get out of hades quickly! You can also do /exchange with ur armor in hands and put unbreaking on it :D