Microgear

Dedicated Member
VIP
microgear
microgear
VIP
Ratings
14 2
No one really know how a black hole looks, but the build here is pretty plain since its only wool.
Original theme and parkour is fine, maybe it's floating too much because the wood looks out of place.
Good luck!
The wood is meant to be like stuff getting sucked into the black hole

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It might look better if the build was larger! You'd be able to add more details :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello microgear,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is slightly unoriginal, as we already have quite a few maps relating to outer space; however, the Black Hole concept is unique, so good job on that!
The build is a bit plain in my opinion; it just looks like one giant sphere. I agree with Tasses that there would be more potential with a bigger build. I also recommend using more block varieties; maybe some darkened clay or some obsidian would be good.
The parkour has
some variation, particularly on the inside. I would add more variation on the outside. The parkour is incorporated with the theme nicely, so good job on that! I felt that this map was too easy for the hard difficulty. I would consider buffing some jumps.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Krisitna

Status
Not open for further replies.