Rejected Black and White parkour by div3_ [INSANE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hi, this is a INSANE map I recently did for MineVast

It's theme is simple: Black and White

It has over 150 jumps in total, but you can complete it in 100 (or even less!)

As you can tell, it's symmetrical.

I would really appreciate you if you accept my map!

My IGN is div3_

Also, if you can change the signs that says "Do you like WHITE?" and "Do you like BLACK?" to their respective colors that would be awesome! Have a nice day guys!

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
Things About Your Parrkour:

The theme black and white is not very fasinating..

Its more of a block theme kind of like ore parkour. If you where to submit another map i suggest you put a theme like Not "Pixel Art" Should be not used either and something unique and fun for other players ... like make them go WOW that's a nice "(What Ever)" Looking Thing! It must be fun to parkour inside that "(?)" I'm trying not to be mean but its the honest thing i think about this submittion.

But honestly {Sorry} I think if a player walked by your parkour they would be like "Black and white parkour? Well i guess i could try it i mean its new..." But what if there was a nice one with a clear theme next to the player? "Wow Look at that! Im so gonna parkour on this!" (What I honestly Think) Im not trying to be mean..

I like that there are even..

But its 2 sides.. Black and white = Red and blue doesn't it? So i kind of think its one of those race maps, but only in insane

and i think it may be rejected by a staff member... (Not Staff)

Good Luck with the next submittion!

Ratings
Yes, we have a ton of race maps
Yes, the theme is iffy
But do we have an insane rated race? NO!
This is a cool map - I hope it gets accepted
9/10

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I think this looks good. Would be ALOT cooler if you added a Ying Yang theme to it.

Despair / Capo

Donator
Ratings
52 2
I like the parkour, very creative and has many ways to do it! I think this should definitely be added!

Also your signature scares me kinda lol

KiKi_Vanilla

Dedicated Member
VIP+
KiKiKornflake
KiKiKornflake
VIP+
Ratings
66 10
I like how this map is symmetrical, but going back to Angel_Scarz point: It's not very themed. At least add a
Ying
-Yang pixel art on it like Tenshi said! I will add some other pictures you could add.
Hope that helps :)
- KiKi
yin yang.png Pikachu.png cursor.png skull.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.