Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Thanks Samantha for letting me make this map with you and all the people! I absolutely love this map (shh im not biased) and I hope everyone will love it too ;DDDDDD

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Samantha and everyone who worked with this!
I can't give a full review since I am unable to play for the weekend. I think this theme is super funny and good, and the build is also great! Heres expecting that the parkour is good and wishing you the best of luck :D

balls_12

Dedicated Member
ELITE
balls_12
balls_12
ELITE
Ratings
93 5
pretty good ;D didn't expect it to turn out like this

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Hey Samanthaa_x, here's my critique of your map! (please note that I am a Mapper and my opinion has no effect on the final decision)

This map is great! The build is accurate to the classic big chungus. The theme is original so good job on that! The parkour is well-varied and fits the difficulty. My only complaint originally was a trapdoor jump typically used in insane maps but the jump was replaced with ladders :D I'm not surprised to say that this is a good map!

Good job, good luck, and a +1!

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.
(Necessary reasons gotta add this)

Originality/design ~ I haven't seen anyone else make a big chungus map submission, from my personal experience is definitely original, great job. The design is impeccable, looks 100% like big chungus and definitely realistic, great work on the design, block choice, etc, amazing job!

Difficulty/parkour variety ~ I tried this map out before you submitted it and the variety is great, a handful of unique blocks and jumps that made your parkour map interesting to play on, great job with that part. This is just my opinion but it didn't really feel like a hard map, more like a medium but it's just my opinion, an amazing job! :)

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hey Samantha, Presidenten & everyone else who worked on this map,

I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
The theme is original, and the build is really good. It's accurate to the theme and overall really well built.
The parkour has nice variety. You used a good variety of blocks and items, to create original and enjoyable jumps, so well done!
I did slightly nerf one jump as it was too difficult, I'm happy to show you this in-game or send you screenshots either on discord or on the forums - just let me know.
The length and difficulty are good for a hard map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.