• Total voters

LeiSkule

Dedicated Member
Mapper
LeiSkule
LeiSkule
Ratings
50 2
So you want tons of cubits because you want tanks but you don’t want to spend money. Here is a guide on how you can get tons a day.

The easiest way of getting cubits is voting. As you may know voting gives you 0.01 cubits per vote. There is 6 websites where you can vote once’s per day, which can give you 0.06 a day. Now everyone knows that, but there is something that you should definitely know. Factions vote chests (uses keys that you get from voting) has a chance of giving you 0.05 cubits or 0.10 cubits from the chests. Which is a ton to get bonus. I am pretty sure that the other servers do not offer cubits for vote chests which is why factions is the ideal place to vote for that (especially if you play parkour and voting doesn’t even work)
You will get other stuff from the vote chest which you can use to buy cubits off of people if you have no interest in factions. I am pretty sure 0.01 cubits is $4k so just ask if anyone is selling. After that you can claim daily rewards. After 7 consecutive days of logging in for an hour, you get 0.50 cubits, and the login is global so you can’t do it in each server except for factions which I think has a separate daily rewards thing, meaning you can get 1.00 cubits per week from that (I am not totally certain factions is separate, but it might be from what a remember)

Lastly, the top 5 voters will get 20.00 cubits and a [top voter] prefix each month, which is not easy to get but is possible. Also voting during x2 rewards week will give you double cubits and vote keys. So if you follow these all correctly, you can get around 30.00 cubits a month, or 10.00 if you are not a top voter.

This tutorial took me a very long time so i would appreciate if you gave me a rating and replied to this. Thanks for reading too, hoped it helped and good day!