Rejected BedrockPoint-Easy-(Updated Again)(3.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Hello!

I think this map is good, but can still be improved a bit.
The theme is semi-original, as Giant blocks have been done but not specifically bedrock.
The build is good and fits the theme well.
The main point that can be improved is the parkour. Notably, there is an impossible jump at the very end.
Additionally, the end of the parkour on the inside of the block with the fence onto the ladders is not very good as there is a lot of different possible jumps that skip, and some barriers that are not easy to tell are there.

If those two things are changed, I think you have a good shot!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello FOXI_BOIII,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any bedrock maps, so good job on that!
The build is decently accurate to what you were going for; however, it is a bit plain as only wool is used, so try using different types of blocks to give it some more variety!
The parkour is the main concern with this. It is repetitive in each section with only bedrock, ladders and fences being used, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; heads, iron bars, glass, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The length of this course and difficulty of the jumps do fit the easy difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.