Rejected BaseballPlayer ¬ Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
Seems good, but it may be denied for its similarities to be a pixel art type . So idk if that'll get accepted, as you'll need to hurdle that obstacle. 0 for me

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Despite what other players say, this build is not pixel art or 3d pixel art. The build isn't great, though, a lot of it is kind of flat. Good luck!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
‍♀️ Almost as if that’s the joke I’m making...
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise you were joking. The joke went totally over my head. Cheers.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Conorbg,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The sports theme isn't very original, but none with this exact theme, which is good.
The build isn't great. It does seem quite flat, especially in the body. Try to add a bit more shape and definition to the build, as well as a bit more detail as it is quite plain.
The parkour has some variation. You used a good variety of blocks and items, creating some original and enjoyable jumps.
You did use a lot of barriers, I understand with the nature of the build it is hard to avoid that, but try to avoid using barriers where possible, or try to incorporate the jumps in a direction where an excessive number of barriers aren't needed. Having a lot of barriers can make the map look a bit messy when you put something on them (barriers/item frames in this scenario), as well as making the parkour a bit annoying to complete when there are a lot of barriers around.
The difficulty isn't very consistent throughout the map. Most of it is good for an easy map, but there are a few jumps that are too difficult, for example there were multiple neos, try to avoid having some jumps that are too difficult, so the map can retain consistency throughout.
The length is good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.