Arvk
ELITE
Ratings
Survival - 26/06/21 - Griefing

Your Username: Arvk

Date and Server: 26/06/21

Why you were punished:

Griefing

Have you been banned on Manacube before?

no.

Why should you be unbanned or unmuted?:
because I was building a platform for my house that I was going to build next to a guy I had just met and apparently I think he took that as grieving , I told him I was going to be building a house there and I had created a flat piece of land in one chunk. I planned on walking a great distance so built a tall dirt tower to make sure I could find my way back (in hindsight I realise now that I had /sethome and other commands , didn't think of that) so thats why I believe he thought I was griefing? which just simply was not the case.

Any evidence to support your appeal:
Well I got banned without even expecting it , so no?

--------------------------------------------------

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11

n0tSup3rFast

VIP
n0tSup3rFast
n0tSup3rFast
VIP
why was i banned, my old account Ultragamer8865/packgodpdos was taken/hacked into and from what was stated by other peers was that my other account has been doing the same thing that happend to me and unforunattly im taking the blame from. perm ban?
please understand the inconveinence

Dear n0tsup3rfast

studio_c

ELITE
Studio_C
Studio_C
ELITE
Ratings
why was i banned, my old account Ultragamer8865/packgodpdos was taken/hacked into and from what was stated by other peers was that my other account has been doing the same thing that happend to me and unforunattly im taking the blame from. perm ban?

Dear n0tsup3rfast
you just revived an almost 3 year old thread. dont do that

Jake.

Mod
Kihta
Kihta
Mod
Ratings
63 1

Dear n0tsup3rfast
Hi you can make an actual appeal at manacube.com/appeal, this post will not be considered for your appeal.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
735 81
I made an appeal over a month ago, can i ask why its not been addressed.
1. your most recent offense was from 2021 so thats probably why
2. although the thread was already revived despite being 3 years old, its not the place to ask about your appeal. If you'd like to ask questions regarding your appeal i'd reach out to a staff member through discord or through forums messages if thats your only means of communication.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,349 83
I made an appeal over a month ago, can i ask why its not been addressed.
Your appeal is currently “ongoing” due to the nature of the offence. It is waiting on Admin confirmation before we can process it. If you have any further questions about your appeal, you are welcome to contact myself or another member of staff privately and we can inform you of this further.