Applying for KitPvP staff

Ratings
Hello my name is Damien(Dqmen). recently over the last couple of months i have been playing quite a lot of ManaCube KitPvP. To this I ask what the basic requirements of applying for staff are. I play quite frequently but one thing that really takes it toll, on especially the playerbase, is the numerous hackers so in the future i plan to apply for helper.

Any information Is helpful, thanks and hop on Kit PvP and say hi.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hello my name is Damien(Dqmen). recently over the last couple of months i have been playing quite a lot of ManaCube KitPvP. To this I ask what the basic requirements of applying for staff are. I play quite frequently but one thing that really takes it toll, on especially the playerbase, is the numerous hackers so in the future i plan to apply for helper.

Any information Is helpful, thanks and hop on Kit PvP and say hi.
There is a stickied thread in staff applications.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,322 82
Hello,

I’ll be moving this thread to the ‘General Discussion’ sub-forum, as it was originally posted under YouTuber applications.

If you wish to apply for staff, I’d advise you to spend a little more time navigating the forums to ensure you’re comfortable with them, and then create an application in the correct section, after having a read over the requirements.

Have a nice day/night.