Am I the only person who feels this way?

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I mean-

I like the updates? I think the new biomes and blocks are so beautiful and add new things that players like me, who have been player for years, to enjoy once everything else gets old and stale.
I mean to be honest, for creative builders and people who love adventures etc the new updates are super nice! I do understand where this thread is coming from. I havent played survival since 1.8 and I literally am still learning whats even added since 1.8. I think minecraft should have stayed more vanilla alike. Mods are becoming reality and in some cases that can be cool, think about the 1.13 Ocean update. But overall I dont think it is that good to keep updating the game

iFlame

ELITE
iFlame
iFlame
ELITE
Ratings
113 4
I'm excited for 1.17.
Having played for a long time, Minecraft survival has become repetitive to me, so change is awesome

Caulan

MVP
Caulan
Caulan
MVP
Ratings
Honestly no, I really enjoy the newer updates mainly cause there's so little content from 1.9-1.12 besides the end cities and the combat system. I can't really think of anything that happened. The game didn't have that much content, and with the new updates, the ocean, the nether, and the cave update coming soon its breathed new life into the game, I will agree that some of it is ruining Minecraft, like the nether fortresses being harder to find, its also adding newer possibilities into what you can do in the game, as well as make the game more interesting and fun to play as well as add tons of new blocks and armor and some new mobs. The new updates are a factor (in my opinion) as to why the game is gaining traction again.

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
i like how mojang are coming out with these updates and new mobs, although i mainly play 1.8.9 sometimes i will go other versions with friends and i will have alot of fun exploring the new biomes and coming in contact with new mobs