Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Rap, I don't approve of you stealing my poll (yes, I've done this kind of poll before lol) but I will pass it out of fear. Might as well answer the questions as I am here...

What is your favourite thing about Manacube?
I think my favourite thing would have to be the variety in both the game modes and the community. Every person is different and it makes the server a perfect place to meet new people and new friends.
If you could change one thing about Manacube what would it be?
I think I'd make it that every game-mode gets about the same amount of attention from staff. Going off of the discord updates bot, there's a lot of stuff happening over on Survival and the server as a whole, but not much on modes like Olympus or Creative. If each game-mode had a similar amount of attention, I think it'd make the server better.
What makes the community so important to the success of Manacube?
The community is how Manacube reaches new people and can grow; the community allows the staff to understand what people want and how they can make the server a better and more interesting place.
New Features or Bug fixes, why?
Bug fixes. New features can always wait, but improvements would be better than them getting overlooked for a flashy new feature.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey ItsAndri!
Really loved your responses and its cool to here from parkour players like you.

Probably parkour but the chat on parkour is kinda horible. I like the comunity tho.
With chat being such an experience how do you interact with the community and what makes you love it so much. Also if you could change chat to make it better how would you do it? Personally I actually quite enjoy the parkour chat how it is. I understand its a handful and that the people there are a bit like Galahs in the sense that they respond to the most "shiny" comments. Often this means prominent you tubers, social justice concepts or American politics. All of which are fascinating just not so much over extended periods of time.

Well on parkour CullanP already fixed everything... So no, not really.
Good on Cullan for fixing everything then ahahaha

Hey CookieKat,
I found your perspectives on things really interesting. If you could implement one thing to stop the toxicity you perceive what would it be?

You can tell me why you think survival is the best gamemode
Survival is the best game mode for a variety of reasons but they all stem from one main concept. This all encompassing concept is the ability to choose what you want to do. I can do anything I like on Survival whether its hopping on a alt and playing as if I was on a single player world or I can make interesting automatic farms. I also find the pursuit of economical gain without a assistance like mines in game modes such as Olympus an interesting counterpoint to the freedom on Survival. The ability to choose and define your game play on Survival is what makes it amazing albeit this isn't the only reason it is amazing. On top of this are the core mechanics of our economic system which plays into many other games people enjoy and a reason why the grind on Survival is enjoyable. I also feel like our game mode is assisted by the factor that we do not have payouts unlike other servers. This means that people who play Survival are there for their own self fulfilment and to enjoy others company. In saying this Survival easily has some of the best players to ever touch this game and have been leading different aspects of the universal gameplay for quite a while now.

Happy to go into a more structured response another time
#survivalontop

what's the best part about being staff?
For me the best part about being staff personally has being seeing how it all works and why it works the way it does, I was a player for a really really long time so its kind of weird in a way to be among the staff. Players often accuse staff of not caring but I don't think I've ever seen as much discussion about how players, precedents and what is best for the community than anywhere else. I think people don't realise just how much staff care and actively trying to make things better with the resources they have available. My biggest example would be that Our Admin Purpz and dozens of staff have made a huge wiki. Keep in mind this has all done by volunteers and school kids for a real company that makes real money. Another part that I've really enjoyed of course is appeals and being involved within the process. I really am a player advocate and I enjoy doing it. Overall though Cookie I would say that I. have really just enjoyed the act of staffing I don't get it right all the time but I really enjoy the process.

Favorite moment on manacube as staff
Definitely getting accepted as you probably know and a lot of others I applied for staff 4 times and to get accepted on my 4th try after first applying in October 7th last year it meant way more then it should've.

who is the stinkiest mod on Manacube? (you don't have to answer this, lol)
If you asked pretty much any other mod they'd probably say me but I can tell you that the honest answer is @warlord9120.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Also to everyone who has or does reply to this thread. I really like creating discussion and thats my goal for this thread so as I slowly make my way through all the replies in this thread please disagree, argue and discuss your thoughts about Manacube.

Also I've already passed on one idea from this thread and maybe we will see it come into reality later on.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
The community and the features etc etc, others has already said what I was gonna say

Olympus reset now plz I beg

If there was no community, ManaCube wouldn't be at where it is now. I know that the community and talking to their friends and others are the only reason some people return to ManaCube. Plus, most of the gamemodes and features are made to be played with friends. (what kayla said)

OLYMPUS RESET NOW. (I'm joking btw, I know that it has been worked on a lot and is almost ready : D)

iFlame

ELITE
iFlame
iFlame
ELITE
Ratings
113 4
@TTuller
The name. It should clearly be called Flamecube
Minecraft in general is a community-driven game. You don't necessarily have to be playing actively to have fun. Chatting'll do.
New features rn (olympus :cool:) and then bug fixes for everything else would be gr8

happy holidays

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey ItsAndri!
Really loved your responses and its cool to here from parkour players like you.

With chat being such an experience how do you interact with the community and what makes you love it so much. Also if you could change chat to make it better how would you do it? Personally I actually quite enjoy the parkour chat how it is. I understand its a handful and that the people there are a bit like Galahs in the sense that they respond to the most "shiny" comments. Often this means prominent you tubers, social justice concepts or American politics. All of which are fascinating just not so much over extended periods of time.

Good on Cullan for fixing everything then ahahaha

Hey CookieKat,
I found your perspectives on things really interesting. If you could implement one thing to stop the toxicity you perceive what would it be?

Survival is the best game mode for a variety of reasons but they all stem from one main concept. This all encompassing concept is the ability to choose what you want to do. I can do anything I like on Survival whether its hopping on a alt and playing as if I was on a single player world or I can make interesting automatic farms. I also find the pursuit of economical gain without a assistance like mines in game modes such as Olympus an interesting counterpoint to the freedom on Survival. The ability to choose and define your game play on Survival is what makes it amazing albeit this isn't the only reason it is amazing. On top of this are the core mechanics of our economic system which plays into many other games people enjoy and a reason why the grind on Survival is enjoyable. I also feel like our game mode is assisted by the factor that we do not have payouts unlike other servers. This means that people who play Survival are there for their own self fulfilment and to enjoy others company. In saying this Survival easily has some of the best players to ever touch this game and have been leading different aspects of the universal gameplay for quite a while now.

#survivalontop

For me the best part about being staff personally has being seeing how it all works and why it works the way it does, I was a player for a really really long time so its kind of weird in a way to be among the staff. Players often accuse staff of not caring but I don't think I've ever seen as much discussion about how players, precedents and what is best for the community than anywhere else. I think people don't realise just how much staff care and actively trying to make things better with the resources they have available. My biggest example would be that Our Admin Purpz and dozens of staff have made a huge wiki. Keep in mind this has all done by volunteers and school kids for a real company that makes real money. Another part that I've really enjoyed of course is appeals and being involved within the process. I really am a player advocate and I enjoy doing it. Overall though Cookie I would say that I. have really just enjoyed the act of staffing I don't get it right all the time but I really enjoy the process.

Definitely getting accepted as you probably know and a lot of others I applied for staff 4 times and to get accepted on my 4th try after first applying in October 7th last year it meant way more then it should've.

If you asked pretty much any other mod they'd probably say me but I can tell you that the honest answer is @warlord9120.
I shower every day tyvm. And it's not like everyone agrees it's you behind your back though. :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I used to see ManaCube/MineVast as a community, now I see it as a shitshow that screams people.

I play on here though because the other servers bore me to death and I usually just build or do parkour. Not a fan of really survival or factions or prisons or kit.

Back in 2014-2016/17 ManaCube/MineVast was so much fun, chat wasn't a shitshow, the staff where friendly, and more active. Now I see it as Staff are more active on forums and discord more than they are in game, kinda upsetting to see, and I hope these things change, A lot of my friends on manacube/minevast have basically left and are doing their own thing. I've gotten a few people to come on though but now mana just doesn't feel like a "safe" community anymore.

People constantly complain about bugs and it really annoys me. @Dacon is a busy person and so are the admins, they cant fix everything you know, it takes time and let me say, You know how a few months ago dacon didn't release the free elite key till the end of the month, because we kept "complaining it wasn't coming out", well I have a theory that if we keep complaining, They probably won't fix bugs till the end of a season/we stop complaining. (IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE, IT'S A 50/50 CHANCE IT IS, THIS IS JUST A BIG GUESS)

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
What I like about Manacube is that there is challenging competitiveness everywhere, but that it doesn't take away from what you want to do while playing. It allows for you to be you, or for you to be bigger than yourself. To me, the community can just buzz off. I wouldn't mind if the chat was perm muted.
I just want to know why you think the chat should be perm muted- you could always just turn your chat off...

Hey CookieKat,
Honestly, this is a tricky question... there is a lot I feel that I could implement to help stop toxicity. However, to keep it plain and simple there are two main things- how staff handle these situations when they do happen, and how to prevent these situations from happening. I myself know firsthand how bad a situation can get if it is left unchecked... if you leave two players to keep screaming at each other in chat, it causes a disruption- and it just gets worse from there since neither person will want to let up. A lot of people want to be right- while this isn't the case for everyone I feel that others could agree with this statement... I think the mods do an excellent job with handling these situations.
One thing that I believe could help is having two staff teams. Obviously, I don't know what staff are trained to deal with, but I doubt their training involves anything to deal with people who have significant mental illnesses/intellectual impairments. If we look at how the real world works, it's clear to me that using force or traditional methods of getting someone to stop won't work as well. Each individual reacts and responds differently to a given situation, and I understand that it ISN'T a mod's job to know all of this... but at least trying to be more understanding, and helping that person on an individual level to help find balance. I'm not sure if any of this really makes sense, and no I don't think it would really work realistically... but I think it could help individuals who are struggling. Part of this is ensuring people who have these mental illnesses or disabilities feel comfortable. I see jokes dropped about serious issues, and it could be offensive to some individuals. In general, I feel that we should be raising more awareness pertaining to mental illness and disabilities. Believe it or not, I do have multiple disabilities, and I have met several amazing people out there in the disability community who are just as passionate about video games. I have also met people here on Manacube who have mental illnesses and or disabilities. We all know that a lot of people use the internet as a way to escape from reality, but how is it an escape if it's just as bad or even worse than real life?
I personally don't appreciate it when people make derogatory jokes or say negative things about people who have disabilities. It doesn't matter if it doesn't involve me, because I am a disability advocate and what could hurt one person hurts me too. If Manacube doesn't allow hate speech towards people in the LGBTQ+ community, I don't see why they can't do the same for people who have mental illnesses or disabilities.
The main point is working to spread positivity and a safe environment where everyone can feel comfortable. I do not want to see people saying their words are acceptable because of "freedom of speech." This isn't America people, this is a Minecraft server. Like it or not, there are rules on here that should be followed for your own best interest and the communities.
Anyways, I hope this answers your question, Sonic. Let me know if you have any further thoughts!!

#survivalontop
Well, you sure did make survival look more appealing... >.< definitely did better than bear smh. Man trying to convince me that survival is better than islands. :mad:

So, would you say that a big part of being staff is not just making mistakes, but learning from those mistakes and self-improving?

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
I don’t really remember the questions but I will try my best.

Favorite part about manacube:
Staffing it or just listening to a good album of music and vibing on parkour. I like also talking to people from the community. Those are my favorite things.

Things that could be changed:
I want to see a more robust map making world. This means actually being able to test your map with functional checkpoints and letting others try the map without having to trust them for interacting with buttons/doors etc.

Also fixing challenge mode so it gives a completion and possibly giving an extra reward for doing challenge mode like maybe a separate point system idk.

Another idea I had that I’ve just been thinking about is adding a command like /setcheckpoint. Now hold on let me explain. Basically my thought is that if you’re in the close clicking proximity of a checkpoint you can do /setcheckpoint instead of having to click the sign. This may seem pointless to some but this would allow people to set their facing in a specific way which could allow for more precise jumps with easier setups. It’s also annoying to have to turn around every time you reset a checkpoint. Another thing that could be added which probably will like NEVER be added but a man can dream is when you hit a checkpoint and click your compass it would set you on specific coords for setups for jumps. This is every onejumpers dream. Real ones know . This could also replace the /setcheckpoint idea if it was added because it would set you in the right place anyway.

A way to prevent trapdoor trolling. Not sure how this could be done but it’s annoying. If you do it we can’t be friends :mad:

Oh and add spectator mode bro! I wanna see some god gamers play parkour! It’s also easier to help people or for players to look out for hackers so people can record for staff and report just like on other game modes. Frick the hackers bro!

(Just want to say that I say all these things cause I care about the gamemode not trying to hate <3)

What makes the community important:
Well through the community I’ve met a lot of good friends and I’ve learned a ton about parkour from these people. It’s also fun to talk to other people about what I’m interested in and I don’t get to do that anywhere else. Community also creates more innovation and creativity. Some of the best maps on the cube have been made through collaboration which is dope because I feel like in a way we all motivate each other to keep playing and get better to be the coolest gamer on parkour.

Bug fixes or new stuff?
Bug fixes definitely. I do feel like the older players will tend to be bias because some of them have had to put up with certain bugs longer than others and has caused more of a pain. I’m really happy the daily challenges was added I think that was a really good idea. But yea bug fixes.

Last edited:

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Back in 2014-2016/17 ManaCube/MineVast was so much fun, chat wasn't a shitshow, the staff where friendly, and more active. Now I see it as Staff are more active on forums and discord more than they are in game, kinda upsetting to see, and I hope these things change, A lot of my friends on manacube/minevast have basically left and are doing their own thing. I've gotten a few people to come on though but now mana just doesn't feel like a "safe" community anymore.
Hey Homie, this part of your reply made me want to reply to you really badly. When it comes to staff and their activity levels it is best to remember that the majority of staff are either in school, have a job... or both. As someone who does both I can say it is simply easier for me to check the forums or discord to help out rather than get in game sometimes. I can do it while walking to class or on my break at work. Of course everyone should shoot for a strong balance but, please do not view those who simply do what they can as any less. We all try, we all do what we can <3

Also, I would love for the chat and the server as a whole to be more safe, this is why we recently changed how we punish for certain things to better reflect this. Also, as I say often, anyone and everyone is welcome to contact me if they need or want to. It could be because you need help with a report or just need someone to talk to. I want to build this community up- not tear it down.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
I just want to know why you think the chat should be perm muted- you could always just turn your chat off...
There are many things you cant do if chat is turned off.
I know I chat a lot, but I wish I had never said anything. I wish I had never joined Manacube. The chat leads to more bad than good in my opinion. I just want to play prison without others getting in my way.

IgnisDivine

ELITE
IgnisDivine
IgnisDivine
ELITE
Ratings
Hello everyone!

My post will focus entirely on survival, as it is the only server I play on.

First, the best things about the server from my experience: I love that there is a shop for almost any block you need for building, and the ability to fly, which both are AMAZING for building! The community is nice, and helpful. I have found a lot of friends here, and the server is always pretty active, though there are a lot of alts used for grinding typically.

The very first, and most glaring problem when I first joined was the severe disadvantage builders have on the server, which largely boils down to claims. There is really no way to make a large scale build, or even what I would consider a medium scale build, unless you either join a large party, or pay elites from other servers to sit in your ghost party to get claims. When I first joined, just getting to 100 claims on my own was very difficult without paying cubits to other players in different servers. While I understand that giving people unlimited claims is impossible, having a set limit for solo players who just want to play on their own, or try and win the seasonal competitions without a large party seems unfair. After all, to my knowledge, this server is not advertised as a towny server, but just as survival. Builders, in particular, have a hard time with this, because they face the issue of either having to give up their claims and builds to a party which may have different goals or build themes than themselves, or, they have to take time away from building to manage a party, and creating incentives for players to join like farms and grinders. For me, I had to buy off other players from other servers with actual money in the form of cubits. If possible, I believe that finding a way for devoted solo players to get significantly more claims over time, whether it is from server ranks, survival ranks, or play time, would be a great help. Active playtime would be the best way, in my opinion, and is a method I have seen used in other servers with success, it is important to note though, that it should count active playtime, and not afk playtime, or client alts will just farm claims. Personally, I see no reason to limit the amount of claims to the extent that it has been, when players can just buy claims from other servers players and get like 300-400 claims easily while still being solo. The way it is now just MASSIVELY encourages p2w, and feels unpolished and loop-hole like. It would be great to see some support for the builder community who just wants to have a good time building, but with the challenge of survival c:

There are not many large scale / mega builders on survival, and I can promise that this is one of the biggest reasons, as I almost left when seeing how hard it would be to actually BUILD something big. Not to mention, builds are not op, they are just decorative, and grinders which are op do not take a lot of room, so I feel as though players who just want to make large builds should be encouraged.

Far as claims crowding the map goes, you could have a way to make claims unclaim after a certain amount of time has passed without the player coming online, like several months. In general this is a good idea, as it will remove a bunch of those tiny claims around 0,0 that new players joined, rtp'd, claimed, and left never to log on again. It is pretty common for a player to need a tp to somewhere outside of the rtp zone, which is fairly small, and crowded with these tiny claims that are left unused for months on end, to a relatively unclaimed area like 10-20k out.

The second thing that sticks out in my experience: there are some simple items and blocks missing from the /shop, that should be added in my opinion, because they are great for building, but not op in anyway, and a real pain to get a lot of. For instance, smooth quartz, smooth sandstone, different colors of wool, and mushroom stems.

Some smaller things that would be amazing: Please add larger build wands maybe around 9+ blocks, fix the /fp as right now you need to crouch to use it horizontally which makes it useless while flying, and slow when on the ground, /fp also spams chat super fast when using, like it is not even possible to read messages, please edit the descriptions of what you get from ranking up like the mounts which are falsely advertised.

Last edited:

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey @hotjew!

I've found it interesting how many people have said bug fixes over new content which is super interesting to me as I am not sure what the staple product of Manacube is and whether its purely sustainable off bug fixes for a period of time or whether manacube might lose players due to lack of new content.

If I could change one thing about Manacube, I'd like to have a bit more transparency about the punishment system. I know I have complained about this in the past, and I know that staff members have tried to offer clarity, but I still find myself somewhat confused and I would appreciate maybe a place on the wiki to illustrate in detail how the punishment system works. Maybe this would hinder the effectiveness of the system, which I understand, but it's my ideal situation.
When you say transparency what do you mean could you go into detail about what you are perhaps looking to understand to a greater depth about the system and parts of it that you feel confuse you and other players?

I really like this idea and have actually already brought it up for further discussion but I'd love to hear more about your thoughts on the suggestion of a wiki article. Maybe its because I have been around a while but I feel like to a large degree Manacube is pretty open about how our punishment system works. If anyone disagrees with this I'd love to hear why and in what way you perceive it as!

I'm going to piggyback off of what everyone else said and agree with them that the community is my favorite thing about Manacube. Now, what I find to be great about the community is that (moreso on the forums & sometimes on Discord), the Manacube community is extremely positive compared to most other servers. The staff and players interact a lot more than they do on other servers and I think this is what really ties everyone together.
I really really love the community on discord and the forums. I kind of see them as places I get to meet and interact with people who don't play the same game mode that I do. I also love that I can make an impact or get to talk to people within the community when I am not online!

Hey @SSM_GOD!

I do agree communication is always something I campaigned for more of as a player so I totally understand. However I do particularly disagree with you about the community I think without if I would've moved on a long time ago no matter how fun the mechanics are.

While the Manacube community can be described as great, I'm not sure it's something unique to the style of server that Manacube is. Manacube is not a minigame server where people see each other for 4 minutes then rarely ever again. But instead, you spend hours a day, days a week, seeing the same people, it becomes as if you live together. But that's not the question-- sorry.
The community makes people more willing to help each other out. Then all the necessities for the server are met, and the upkeep from the player side is quickly fulfilled and surpassed.
I find this interesting and I think the built up relationships whether negative or positive on such a large scale is so unique to Manacube. Its like playing a smaller server but there might be 100-200 people online. I also agree bug fixes are nice but I think people under appreciate how much new features make a difference. Perhaps we will see better bug / hot fixes with the new Manalands plugin that we've seen employed in a lot of recent resets.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm just here to say bug fixes BEFORE new features
broken server aka survival gang where you at
survival the best <3
all i have to say
i want cheesecake with blueberries
Survival gang on top. Also @switchxr @jcody_parker show me one bug I don't already know and I'll give you a cookie! We've reported most of them just got to be patient I think a lot of people underestimate how much time Deving and creation of plugins can take across such a large network and indeed multiple networks Manalabs manages.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
Hey @hotjew! When you say transparency what do you mean could you go into detail about what you are perhaps looking to understand to a greater depth about the system and parts of it that you feel confuse you and other players?

I really like this idea and have actually already brought it up for further discussion but I'd love to hear more about your thoughts on the suggestion of a wiki article. Maybe its because I have been around a while but I feel like to a large degree Manacube is pretty open about how our punishment system works. If anyone disagrees with this I'd love to hear why and in what way you perceive it as!

I really really love the community on discord and the forums. I kind of see them as places I get to meet and interact with people who don't play the same game mode that I do. I also love that I can make an impact or get to talk to people within the community when I am not online!
Hello! So, I do agree that Manacube is already more transparent than many other servers, making the bans site public, etcetera. What I meant by the wiki article was something detailing almost exactly what helpers have to learn in regards to punishments. An article or post giving the exact processes for how staff must deal with specific forms of hate speech or toxicity compared to others, the lengths of bans/mutes and the amount before a permanent ban/mute, etcetera.

Now, Manacube is already a huge step ahead of other servers, and I'm not denying this. I would just appreciate the knowledge of how exactly people are punished and for how long they are punished, if that makes sense.

I don't feel like this was very clear, so if you have any other questions I'll be around tomorrow to answer them!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hello! So, I do agree that Manacube is already more transparent than many other servers, making the bans site public, etcetera. What I meant by the wiki article was something detailing almost exactly what helpers have to learn in regards to punishments. An article or post giving the exact processes for how staff must deal with specific forms of hate speech or toxicity compared to others, the lengths of bans/mutes and the amount before a permanent ban/mute, etcetera.
I can be absolutely be 100% transparent with you that anything detailing training or specific context or aspects of staffing will never be made public. This is for a variety of reasons firstly and by the far most important is making our job so much harder. From Mini-mods to Trolls in-depth knowledge would allow people to skirt round the rules and make staffing an extremely, unenjoyable, unrewarding and difficult experience. What you are suggesting is something I can guarantee you having played on Manacube for over a year and a half now that it will never happen. A lot of the things you are asking about will be things you pick up the longer you play on Manacube. Another factor to this is that how we moderate is never set in stone, people may not realise it but the Admins are constantly revising and working to make sure our rules are robust and able to be properly enforced. The rules are hugely different to even when I started staffing let alone to how much they've changed since I started playing Manacube when there wasn't a filter and the n word wasn't filtered let alone mutable if only used occasionally. If it occurs it may be a light overview of different kind of offences if anything at all but it is entirely not up to me. Its definitely being discussed though and something I can definitely see happening as I think there are positive aspects of it however depending on the level and detail it is in I can see it being a huge detriment to my and others ability to staff and may also make trolls and mini-mods harder to deal with for both the community and staff.

If this isn't quite what you meant let me know but its such an interesting premise over all I really like it.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
So, would you say that a big part of being staff is not just making mistakes, but learning from those mistakes and self-improving?
I mean I think that is something that is something that people should aspire to be a factor in every facet of their life. Making a mistake isn't a bad thing but making the same mistake twice is.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
There are many things you cant do if chat is turned off.
I know I chat a lot, but I wish I had never said anything. I wish I had never joined Manacube. The chat leads to more bad than good in my opinion. I just want to play prison without others getting in my way.
Would you not say your personal experience has biased you or lead you to an extreme view of chat on Manacube?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
1-manacube
2-I would change most of the staff team, and me being muted, i would change that
3-friends, things to do, would be boring with a toxic or dead community
4- ender wand is still broken as shit in survival
Does that include me :(
They do a good job making sure its appropriate and not just funny for you though mate.