Rejected A Submission of my Parkour Map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeOnIsBad

MVP
NeOnIsBad
NeOnIsBad
MVP
Ratings
  • Username: NeonxLoL
  • Map name: Skeppy & BBH
  • Plot number: Plot #1
  • Difficulty: Medium.
Photos:
2019-12-13_19.24.11.png

Hi, thanks to whoever is checking my map out. If this doesn't get accepted, I understand and I will either one: remake the entire map or adjust it a little bit, or two: make a new map from scratch. Please let me know what I did wrong with the map if it doesn't get accepted. Thank you and have a good day/night.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Unfortunately, I’m gonna have to give this a -1, as the theme is kinda unoriginal (MapJudges) and Minecraft themes aren’t really accepted anymore. As well as, the builds are sort of 3D Pixel Art.

I’ve yet to try the Parkour, as I am not home. I will edit after I’ve done it.

Good Luck
xoxo
Cam

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
Hello,

Unfortunately I will be rejecting this map, the theme is alright, the build is pretty simple, and could easily be improved as well as the floating parkour makes it look unattractive and messy, unfortunately I was unable to find your plot, so I wasn't able to go through the parkour, from the provided pictures the parkour looks a little repetitive with the on going fences, ladders and "normal blocks".

In the future when creating maps, please be aware that the build is one of the main aspects to the map, we want it to be as detailed, and attractive as possible, I'd also recommend trying to avoid as much floating parkour in your map as possible, instead attach the parkour to your builds. I also strongly recommend adding more variation in your parkour regarding blocks, this can be with ice, soulsand, vines, brewing stands, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create, and submit your map, we hope to see more from you in the near-future!
Luci

Status
Not open for further replies.