21 cubit giveaway in honor of the new year!!!

How many winners

Votes: 8 21.1%

Votes: 11 28.9%

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
HEY EVERYONE!!!

I wanted to do a 21 cubit giveaway in honor of the new year: 2021!!! 2020 has been a really hard year for everyone. We have all struggled with our own battles throughout this year but we made it.

Here are the requirements to enter the giveaway:
1) Your in game name
2) Your discord (if you have one, if you don't no worries, I'll message you on forums, just make sure to check it periodically to see if you have a message from me)
MOST IMPORTANTLY 3) A new years resolution or something that you are looking forward to for the new year ---- > I know that a lot of these resolutions go out the door in the first few weeks of the new year, but I am encouraging everyone to follow through with these and to better themselves next year! I want the third requirement to be genuine so don't say something cliche or not meaningful, otherwise you might not be included!!!

Yes, I know I am still banned on manacube, but I have a list of every player that I owe cubits to, and as soon as I get unbanned, whenever that may be, you will be payed promptly, you have my word <3

Happy New Years Manacube!!!!!

smokinxans

PATRON+
smokinxans
smokinxans
Patron+
Ratings
smokinxans
Joman#7737
to get the reset
and i stg if i dont get this imma be real pissedddddddddddddd

bostaff605

ELITE
bostaff605
bostaff605
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
1. bostaff605
2. Mychael#3374
3. I'm hoping to become a better person next year such as being nicer to people.
Thanks for doing this like always, very generous :)

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
IGN: AshleyMarie
Discord: ashleymarie#9962
Resolution: I really want to strive to bring peace and kindness to anyone I cross paths with. Whether it is online or in-person, I want to encourage and spread positivity because we never know what people are really going through deep down. A simple act of kindness can do wonders

Thanks so much once again for another generous giveaway, best of luck to all who enter! <3

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
kxqt
kxe#1187
- To sit up straighter.
- Keep my room clean.
- Eat less junk/fried foods.
uhhh I think thats it lol

Hypikel

ELITE
Hypikel
Hypikel
ELITE
Ratings
26 1
Hypikel
Creepy#8705
I wish to have better grades even tho they are pretty good but i always wanna improve :)
Ty for this!!

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
StormySkiesYT
Starla#6166
For COVID to be over so I can go home and go for walks to the park and go shopping. Gosh, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I MISS going shopping with my sister >.<

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
IGN: Acid_Reflvx
Discord: Acid Reflvx#3042
Looking forward to no more covid!!!!!

Omg just saw this, so kind of you to do! Gl to the winners :D

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
IGN: hotjew
Discord: ionicwaltz#5419
Resolution: So my resolution is kinda huge but I would like to adapt to a healthier lifestyle. I will time block my days and cater my life toward the following goals:

- Keeping a more healthy, regular sleep schedule. Currently my sleep schedule is all over the place and I think this is really affecting my attitude. Before Covid, I was pretty good and going to bed at 9:00-10:00 P.M. and getting up at ~6:00 A.M. Since school is online and I don't have to get up quite so early, my new goal is being in bed by 9:30 P.M. and being up by 6:30 A.M., although I might push this earlier if I find I need more time in the mornings.

- Exercising & getting outside. I would like to exercise for ~30 minutes a day, 6 days of the week, and take a short walk outside every day. During quarantine, a lack of in-person P.E. classes & daily walks to school have greatly impacted my health, mentally and physically. As I don't have any other regimented ways of getting this exercise & exposure to nature, I am not taking care of my body. Since I only leave my room for mealtimes, I have fewer things to make me happy.

- Keeping up with school a bit better. I feel like this one will be the easiest for me, because I already do this for the most part - I put a lot of pressure on myself to perform well in school, but I feel like I have lost some of the work-before-play policies I had in place before Covid, and putting them back into place would improve my performance in school and give me more control over my life.

- Keeping up with extracurriculars better. I currently only have piano lessons and an online Biology course separate from my school, however, I don't practice enough, and since the course is self-paced, I am quite far behind. Doing a bit of work in these every day (which I have more than enough time to do), would greatly improve my performance in piano lessons and get me back on track in the course.

- Self care & hygiene. Over quarantine, I haven't done a great job with either of these. I want to make sure to take proper care of dental & bodily hygiene over the course of 2021, and I would also like to make sure to wash my face every morning & evening to take care of myself, boost my confidence, and also maintain good hygiene.

Sorry this was an essay, but I really appreciate the question because I've had to write down my resolution for some time and this finally made me do it. Thank you!

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there!

I can’t enter eversince I truly don’t believe in new years resolutions. I don’t think we should just set goals for the heck of it, we should set goals because you really want to, you know? If you wait till new years to fix something whilst you can already have started weeks ago you wont succeed 99% off the time.

I do hope everyone can reach their goals next year and I hope 2021 brings you nothing but happiness! Have a good 2021 everyone <3

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Amplifii
Amp#1361
go for some more runs and work a lil bit more (pretty generic but I think I can do it ;))

ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Ign: qxolotl (changed it)
Discord: ItsAndri#7998
Hmm... I am looking forward to play on manacube in 2021, I'd really like to win these cubits because I'd coinflip them and try getting elite qwq.

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
IGN: TheDestroyer7234
Discord: Dessssss#6637
I think something I want to try and keep throughout the year will be more hygienic or just trying to stay on top of the things that I should be doing every day. I usually get too lazy, and when I ask for something, I would usually use it for a few days and then just stop for no reason. But I'll try and keep these going for as long as I can!