Rejected 1 checkpoint parcour

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefaultyXD

DefaultyXD_
DefaultyXD_
This is a 1 checkpoint parcour, its really hard and im assured u will ragequit (maybe). The parcour starts on an easy difficulty (with a green colored glass) and it keeps getting harder and harder, there are 4 difficultys: easy (light green glass), medium (yellow glass), hard (orange glass) and pro (red glass). it has some really hard jumps, like 4 jumps, wrap arounds (a wall you need to jump around to get to the other side), head jumps, some annoing ice jumps and more!!! I think that the difficulty of this map is a Hard difficulty map, sinds this map has the needed amount of jumps, and it is hard.
The name of this map is ganna be: The 1 Checkpoint parcour
the map ID is: 94:-114
and the creator is me: DefaultyXD
i hope you will like it, and dont ragequit :)
2020-10-11_12.15.28.png

2020-10-11_12.14.06.png
2020-10-11_12.14.19.png

2020-10-10_19.41.10.png
2020-10-10_19.41.18.png
2020-10-10_19.41.33.png
2020-10-10_19.41.48.png
2020-10-10_19.41.58.png

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hey! As awesome as it is that you're submitting a map, I would encourage you to read this post to get a better idea of what to shoot for in a pk map, since as of right now this does not match many of the requirements. Ciao :)

DefaultyXD

DefaultyXD_
DefaultyXD_
Hey! As awesome as it is that you're submitting a map, I would encourage you to read this post to get a better idea of what to shoot for in a pk map, since as of right now this does not match many of the requirements. Ciao :)
i dont really know what i need to change to let this map be an actual map, but i changed some things. i hope this is enough to make it an actual map

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello DefaultyXD,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
There isn't really a main theme to it. In the future, pick a theme and build one or two main builds that are relevant to the theme, and then incorporate the parkour into that, rather than just having jumps over the void. I would recommend reading the document linked in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The parkour is very repetitive, as most of it was normal blocks and ladders. Try to experiment with a larger variety of blocks and items when building jumps, as this will overall make your map more enjoyable. Also try to find new ways to utilise these blocks and items, to create more original jumps.
Like I previously mentioned, there isn't a main build with this map, try to avoid having an excessive number of jumps floating over the void, as this can make your map a bit messy.
The difficulty is good for an easy - with a couple of jumps being better for a medium/hard, and the difficulty was good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.