Rejected Yummy Pizza - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my first I hope you like it.
It can be changed in to easy too because I couldn't decide.
Built by: tuna_kitis

Attachments

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The build is very good, but unfortunately there are many food maps and even a couple pizza maps. Try to think of a theme that no one has done before.

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
+0. The build is fine, and the parkour seems fine. But like Tasses already said, the theme isn't orginal, as there are already a lot of food/pizza maps. I wish you good luck though!

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello tuna_kitis! Unfortunately, your map has been rejected.

The parkour is a bit short/easy for a medium, and it can get very repetitive in some spots (for example, near the end, there's 9 ladder jumps in a row). It also floats above the void in some spots, as opposed to being incorporated into the build, which isn't ideal.

The build is very simple, and although you can easily recognize that the map is pizza-themed, the person eating looks very awkward, especially with how oblong his head is and the way his neck bends straight backwards (and isn't connected to a body), and the pizza lacks detail (although the build is rather small, you could still have included a bit more detail in terms of toppings or color variation).

The theme is not very original; we have many food maps, including two pizza maps (PizzaGuy, Pizza), both of which look somewhat similar to your map.

Thanks for submitting your map, and we hope to see more from you in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.