Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Okay so last night I had a leadership group, and you know... kinda thought it wouldn't be great, but so far it's been good and I've been learning a lot!
Anywho... just was thinking hard about it after the meeting, and I came up with three things. Well more than three, but if I told you all of them we'd be here all day...
1) You are NOT defined by your biggest/worse mistake(s)
2) Don't pretend to be perfect, mistakes are fine because we all make them (yes staff make mistakes too, idk why I have to say this)
3) Every single player here is unique and beautiful in their own way!

Feel free to add your thoughts or comments below, but try to keep it positive. (So no shit talking this post)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Glad to have you back, Echo.

I truly hope old habits have died hard, but I’m glad to see you accepting your mistakes and moving past them. 2020 will offer you an entirely new start; who knows what’s around the corner!

Happy holidays! <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
When somebody is saying something about you behind your back, they're complimenting you or telling others something positive about you.

generalgila

Ratings
50 13
You may not be defined by your biggest/worst mistakes but you are defined by your greatest accomplishments so you should be hungry to improve everyday in whatever u wish to improve at. Be hungry to win. And for me personally I find that pretending to be perfect is more motivating than anything else. If I pretend to be perfect I tend to do everything i can to avoid underperforming where it matters for fear of proving to myself otherwise. This pushes me to greater heights i otherwise would not reach. In my admittedly limited experience just be as aggressive and arrogant and overconfident as possible. Somehow it always makes you land somewhere near perfection. At least, that's if you can handle the pressure you put on yourself i suppose. It also boosts your confidence (obviously) which helps if you struggle with anxiety of your abilities. I think just do whatever u can to go as far as you can, what is the point of doing something unless you are going to try and be #1 at it? always aim to be the greatest in what you find important to you. Aim to dominate others!!!! And yeah everyone is unique and beautiful but especially me, generalmantiss.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
You may not be defined by your biggest/worst mistakes but you are defined by your greatest accomplishments so you should be hungry to improve everyday in whatever u wish to improve at. Be hungry to win. And for me personally I find that pretending to be perfect is more motivating than anything else. If I pretend to be perfect I tend to do everything i can to avoid underperforming where it matters for fear of proving to myself otherwise. This pushes me to greater heights i otherwise would not reach. In my admittedly limited experience just be as aggressive and arrogant and overconfident as possible. Somehow it always makes you land somewhere near perfection. At least, that's if you can handle the pressure you put on yourself i suppose. It also boosts your confidence (obviously) which helps if you struggle with anxiety of your abilities. I think just do whatever u can to go as far as you can, what is the point of doing something unless you are going to try and be #1 at it? always aim to be the greatest in what you find important to you. Aim to dominate others!!!! And yeah everyone is unique and beautiful but especially me, generalmantiss.
Respectfully, is this sarcastic?

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43