[WINNER!!!!] I will buy you a rank upgrade if you guess who my favorite staff member on the server [serious post]

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
So, Who Won?

EDIT: Its Been Past 3 days

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm aware, at worst he'll chargeback me and get me banned but I hope not. From what @Tenshi and others have said he's a well known troll. Then again perhaps he will buy me rank albeit unlikely. Thanks for the heads up though.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
I let the staff know so.....

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90
I'm aware, at worst he'll chargeback me and get me banned but I hope not. From what @Tenshi and others have said he's a well known troll. Then again perhaps he will buy me rank albeit unlikely. Thanks for the heads up though.
Wait a second why would you be banned, the buyer should be banned since he bought with his ip and with his money lmao.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Wait a second why would you be banned, the buyer should be banned since he bought with his ip and with his money lmao.
Let me explain, if lets say jacon, charge backed the money, He could get his money back from what i know and Sonic Would get banned and have to do an appeal. But Im assuming this is a troll post and Sonic or anyone who won, wont get the rank upgrade.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I let the staff know so.....
I think they are aware, still probably a good idea
Not sure not hugely familiar with chargeback bans only seen them twice for people in my party. Just throwing ideas out about it.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90
Let me explain, if lets say jacon, charge backed the money, He could get his money back from what i know and Sonic Would get banned and have to do an appeal. But Im assuming this is a troll post and Sonic or anyone who won, wont get the rank upgrade.
I wish he gets elite and 2 jacon should be banned if this is a troll post.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Tbf all were really doing is giving this guy the attention he wants to attract through this behaviour. In my eyes we should just take this to discord/stop replying.

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
237 90
I remember than on the partner server a kid bought me 35 safari keys and 1 wearable and I know that this kid got banned for chargebacking but knowing that he bought 1000$ worth or ranks and items I think this is something that should be considered too so if he chargebacks on his for purchase for sonic I think that the guy who bought would be banned ip.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I remember than on the partner server a kid bought me 35 safari keys and 1 wearable and I know that this kid got banned for chargebacking but knowing that he bought 1000$ worth or ranks and items I think this is something that should be considered too so if he chargebacks on his for purchase for sonic I think that the guy who bought would be banned ip.
Most likely, btw if it does happen and I am not banned the current bet is I will eat an entire water melon and post proof on the forums.
LOL o_O

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
@Jacon it says on your profile your warnings.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233