Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,339 83
Hey there! As explained to you, you have to apply for Helper - but there are requirements that you need to meet before you're able to apply (e.g: you must be 13 years or older, have access to Discord, have 50 hours on the realm you're applying for, etc).

It's great to see your enthusiasm, but I would strongly suggest playing some more on the server before considering applying! it helps to get to know the server and the community before jumping straight into staffing, and making sure you know where to apply and that you know what is expected of you as a possible staff member.

Minibøgh

ELITE
GamerMagnusDK
GamerMagnusDK
ELITE
Ratings
24 9
You should wait some time for applying for staff because youre forums account are made on April 27. And if i guesses right you are only like 7-8 years old (you have to be 13 years or older).

Ratings
You should wait some time for applying for staff because youre forums account are made on April 27. And if i guesses right you are only like 7-8 years old (you have to be 13 years or older).
Post automatically merged:

I am 15 -_-

Minibøgh

ELITE
GamerMagnusDK
GamerMagnusDK
ELITE
Ratings
24 9
Post automatically merged:

I am 15 -_-
Sorry my bad. It just looks like you were born in 2016 then your Minecraft name is Ninjakidz2016 and your grammar also makes it look more like you were born in 2016. But i could be wrong and i choose to trust you then you say that you are 15.

Last edited: