What was everyone's favorite game to play growing up (excluding Minecraft)?

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Let me tell you, Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort were some of my first memories of gaming! I would have had to be a very, very young child when I started playing those.
Wii Sports bowling man, I was so good at it (Pro rank, flexed my bowling ball on all my friends and family)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I have a fair amount of games I really loved during my life. I have always loved stuff like Spyro, Crash Bandicoot and Rayman when when I was younger. Later, games like LEGO Star Wars really got me interested and stuff like Dance Dance Revolution (I know, don't shoot me). After that I started playing games like Medal of Honor, Tomb Raider and the Sims. I still really love the Sims, nothing can beat searching for the limit of how long a Sim can run on coffee and without going to the toilet xD.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Back when I was 5-10, I loved the LEGO games and Club Penguin. After that I got more into 3D first-person games like Portal, ASAMU, Mirrors Edge, etc. I like games like Clash of Clans, FIFA, etc where you build up a team/club/city/village/whatever. I also love classic N64 games like Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros 64, Mario Kart 64, Paper Mario 64, etc.

(p.s, WII Sports was awesome)

Ratings
Of course you can narrow it down to a few, most of my favorite games have all shut down unfortunately but when I was younger I loved playing Club Penguin, Poptropica, Monkey Quest, Dungeon Rampage and Realm of The Mad God.
I definitely agree with all those games but I would add roblox

StevenJxmes

ELITE
StevenJxmes
StevenJxmes
ELITE
Ratings
I liked realm of the mad god and club penguin as well growing up. My favourites would have to be crash bandicoot and dragon ball z as well. I loved the show so I would always buy the game for dbz :cool::cool:

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Nintendo games are close to my heart. <3 Especially ones on the Wii and DS. Those two consoles MADE my childhood.

1gq

MVP+
1gq
1gq
MVP+
Roller-coaster tycoon and zoo tycoon. Really loved tycoon games. I used to make roller coasters that would just throw people off the rail for fun and put it on youtube, lol.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Club penguin or the star wars lego games :) I really loved them.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Club penguin or the star wars lego games :) I really loved them.
I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT LEGO STAR WARS ON THE DS OMG I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THAT GAME AHAHA

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Runescape
have sunk like 3000 hours in that game since 07 lol
I actually never got around to playing Runescape, we’ll have to play it sometime and you can teach me the basics lol

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs