What do you think about the new christmas items added today?

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
As most of you know the new Christmas chest came out today and oh boy is their some cool stuff, comment what you think is the best/coolest item. Mine is the snowball launcher.

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
As most of you know the new Christmas chest came out today and oh boy is their some cool stuff, comment what you think is the best/coolest item. Mine is the snowball launcher.
Makes me sad because I will probably only get 2 crates but I want all those great items :)

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I think the launcher is really cool, but the best item in my view is the Multi-tool. I think it is very useful and gives you more inventory space for other items if you have it. I bought 5 keys today and sadly didn't get the tool, but I am rocking the Santa Hat xD

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
As most of you know the new Christmas chest came out today and oh boy is there some cool stuff, comment what you think is the best/coolest item. Mine is the snowball launcher.
I do believe that they could've done better with the Santa hat like add a beard to it, overall most of the items are great

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
Makes me sad because I will probably only get 2 crates but I want all those great items :)
True, tried to get the pickaxe but have failed with like 30 keys

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
I think the launcher is really cool, but the best item in my view is the Multi-tool. I think it is very useful and gives you more inventory space for other items if you have it. I bought 5 keys today and sadly didn't get the tool, but I am rocking the Santa Hat xD
The multi-tool is awesome, also I love the Santa hat XD

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
I do believe that they could've done better with the Santa hat like add a beard to it, overall most of the items are great
Honestly, i think the hat is good as it is, maybe add some snow effects or something to make it stand out a bit more

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
I personally won the candy ‘Cane Sword’ and the 'Snowball Launcher' on Survival shortly after the keys were released there, and I must agree that the idea, and the design of the launcher, is very cool!

However! I also received the ‘Santa’s Pickaxe’ on Olympus [Atlas] yesterday, which I find absolutely amazing to mine with, and think in due time with mining + upgrading, that it’ll be a pretty nifty little pickaxe! - My favourite thing of all time though, I think would have to be the titles. I also got the ‘Scrooge’ title on Atlas, and I do find it quite cute - especially as it matches my nickname/tags on there, hahaha.

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
Has to be the hat and the titles Snowblaster looks dope tho

Jushua

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Jushua
Jushua
ELITE
Ratings
160 5
They all seem pretty cool, especially the color chat. But sadly, I don’t buy keys like that :(

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
I personally won the candy ‘Cane Sword’ and the 'Snowball Launcher' on Survival shortly after the keys were released there, and I must agree that the idea, and the design of the launcher, is very cool!

However! I also received the ‘Santa’s Pickaxe’ on Olympus [Atlas] yesterday, which I find absolutely amazing to mine with, and think in due time with mining + upgrading, that it’ll be a pretty nifty little pickaxe! - My favourite thing of all time though, I think would have to be the titles. I also got the ‘Scrooge’ title on Atlas, and I do find it quite cute - especially as it matches my nickname/tags on there, hahaha.
I agree that the launcher has an amazing design. I personally havent got it but I've heard that its bugged in some way. I did get the pickaxe but didnt realized how good it was until I sold it to Arenzo, rip.

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
They all seem pretty cool, especially the color chat. But sadly, I don’t buy keys like that :(
Most people arent a fan of the chat colors, especially the candy cane one. Apparently its "disgusting " to some of the player base, but personally I like it.