Welcome!

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Welcome to Minevast's new forums!

We hope you enjoy our new, beautiful, more powerful, and cheaper forums, XenForo.

Please feel free to register an account and attach your Minecraft account by clicking your profile in the top right-hand corner, and then clicking Minecraft Account in the dropdown menu, or by simply clicking here:
http://minevast.com/community/mc-association/

Also, any staff who need their rank can post in the chat on Skype or reply to this thread.
Any donators who need their rank can reply to this thread.

If you have any issues or ideas for the new forums, post in the Forum Feedback section.

Hey I would really like to apply to be Mod in creative. Is there and specifications I need to become Mod? The one thing I know you should have a clean record (bans,mutes and warnings). Oh and I love creative 3.0 and everything keep it up! ;) :thumbsup: :hat:

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
scroll down a bit and you will see that it says staff applications, but You weren't suppose to post anything here like Jns said above :/

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Hey I would really like to apply to be Mod in creative. Is there and specifications I need to become Mod? The one thing I know you should have a clean record (bans,mutes and warnings). Oh and I love creative 3.0 and everything keep it up! ;) :thumbsup: :hat:
You can apply in the Staff Applications section of the forums. If we think you meet our requirements, then we may consider you.
And yes, having a clean record helps.

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
I'm just wondering, are any old forum topics that were on enjin going to be transferred?
Like any of the other importent topics?