VIP+ but still get kicked

I bought VIP+ the other day and have tried to afk at my plot several times at different points of the day, and I get kicked every time. My laptop does not go to sleep, i am still connected to the internet, no matter what I do, I get kicked. VIP+ is supposed to be immune to that. Can someone help? Idk what to do, and this is getting kinda annoying.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I bought VIP+ the other day and have tried to afk at my plot several times at different points of the day, and I get kicked every time. My laptop does not go to sleep, i am still connected to the internet, no matter what I do, I get kicked. VIP+ is supposed to be immune to that. Can someone help? Idk what to do, and this is getting kinda annoying.
One thing that might be happening is the daily reboot, but that just kicks you to the hub. Are you sure it’s not your internet? If you are sure it’s none of those, I’d make sure you’re synced in-game. /claim in-game, and then claim it from the shop. Hope it gets fixed!

Best,
WingsOfFyre

One thing that might be happening is the daily reboot, but that just kicks you to the hub. Are you sure it’s not your internet? If you are sure it’s none of those, I’d make sure you’re synced in-game. /claim in-game, and then claim it from the shop. Hope it gets fixed!

Anaxrocks has already said its probably the reboot. I assumed the daily reboot was daily as in every 24 hours. thanks, though. and its definitely not my internet.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
I've had this problem too when I afk for a long period of time. It's not the daily reboot because it kicks me out of the whole server and I don't afk when it reboots.

I don't know what the problem could be but I haven't experienced it in a while.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
This might be a dumb question but I’m just trying to trouble shoot -
Have you been doing /afk when you leave your computer?

This might be a dumb question but I’m just trying to trouble shoot -
Have you been doing /afk when you leave your computer?
Yes I have. I have left it with and without, neither seem to work. Anaxrocks believes it is due to the daily reboot which happens more often than I thought, so Ive come to believe this is the answer.