Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
What are some general tips for being better at parkour
I've practiced and become better but I'm still pretty rubbish I was wondering if there were some tips and tricks to get better

Thanks,
Raptor

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Practice, practice, practice.

But more helpfully, if you have any specific questions about certain jumps feel free to ask me in game or on Discord.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Practice, practice, practice.

But more helpfully, if you have any specific questions about certain jumps feel free to ask me in game or on Discord.
I think you will probably regret it but I most definitely will be asking you for help on some medium and easy courses Ahahahah
Thanks Tas

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Don’t get too addicted to /speed as it will permanently ruin you if you ever try Champion maps and/or try to do courses without speed.
I do really like speed so I’ll keep this in mind. Currently I think I’m the rank above rookie I can’t remember what it’s called. I’ll make sure to keep doing it without speed for long term gain.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Exactly, it took me awhile but I went from speed 6 to speed 2 fairly quickly. You don’t want to be reliant on speed to be good. I’d suggest lowering your speed. If there’s a jump you can’t do, build it at your plot and practice it. Then when you get back to it ingame you’ll be better equipped to do it (and most maps have similar jumps anyways) Good Luck on your journey to Parkour Mastery, if you need me along the way, hit me up.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Exactly, it took me awhile but I went from speed 6 to speed 2 fairly quickly. You don’t want to be reliant on speed to be good. I’d suggest lowering your speed. If there’s a jump you can’t do, build it at your plot and practice it. Then when you get back to it ingame you’ll be better equipped to do it (and most maps have similar jumps anyways) Good Luck on your journey to Parkour Mastery, if you need me along the way, hit me up.
I've built one or 2 jumps in survival and skyblock to practice but Ill make sure to remove all speed when I do it thanks for the tip :)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
956 435
./practice also
why not search it up you got google...

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Best trick to get become better at parkour is not to play parkour :D.

Like every other thing to get good at a game or gamemode you always have to practice.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Don't double-tap w for sprint. Use a sprint key. Personally, I use r, but another popular choice for a sprint key is ctrl.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Don't double-tap w for sprint. Use a sprint key. Personally, I use r, but another popular choice for a sprint key is ctrl.
Wait you can do that? fml Thanks Katrina easily the best advice so far!!!
Honestly really annoyed I didn't know this tomorrow first thing I'll do is bind that key

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Best trick to get become better at parkour is not to play parkour :D.

Like every other thing to get good at a game or gamemode you always have to practice.
I have considered this advice and will act on it normally its me on survival going
"Im gonna go play parkour I'll be back in an hour"
*10 minutes later
"never mind I suck"

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
To get better u have to practice obviously!!!!1!1!! It can be stressful sometimes but u just have to stick it out to get better! Remember, practice makes Perfect. Also try to not rush! Judge the jump before u attempt it. U will get faster over time :)