Its_Donut

MVP+
Its_Donut
Its_Donut
MVP+
Ratings
112 2
Hey everyone it’s Donut/Delyla here.
I’m here to leave some tips for starting off on parkour or to get mana for parkour.
1)When starting off, just do a easy map your good at. Or if it’s super easy you can try a medium or even a hard map.
2)Farm a map. If you want to lvl up fast then just farm a map that’s super easy for you. I do this and I have been able to lvl up faster then trying bunch of different maps and also cause I’m very bad at parkour lol.
3) Also another way to get mana is try doing all the dropper maps you can do.
4) Another tip is go to a map maker world or go in practice mode for creative and just try doing jumps that you might not be so good at. Like for me I go in practice mode sometimes and practice neo jumps that I’m terrible at. Once I do it and get the jump about 5 times without failing I’ll just do the map.
5) Also try doing the spawn parkour to get a little bit of mana or to get better at momentum jumps.
6) And for the last tip don’t rage lol, just take your time while doing the parkour. Trust me if you need a break just go and get a drink or something and or a snack and just come back and try to complete the map, instead of rage quitting or yelling. Lol trust me I do this while doing an insane map and it helps just taking like a one minute break.
-
Anyways if you read this I hope this helps you and these are just some tips for people starting or to get a little more mana for parkour, have an amazing day/night.

YTSquid

Ratings
9 1
Thanks i'll sends this to my friend who is just starting on the server, he will love it thanks!

Jazmine

ELITE
Jazmine
Jazmine
ELITE
Ratings
best way to get mana: be noob rank so people think you’re garbo, get really good at a race map and just keep challenging people to race

TheAlmightyApple

PATRON
TheAlmightyApple
TheAlmightyApple
Patron
Ratings
Hey everyone it’s Donut/Delyla here.
I’m here to leave some tips for starting off on parkour or to get mana for parkour.
1)When starting off, just do a easy map your good at. Or if it’s super easy you can try a medium or even a hard map.
2)Farm a map. If you want to lvl up fast then just farm a map that’s super easy for you. I do this and I have been able to lvl up faster then trying bunch of different maps and also cause I’m very bad at parkour lol.
3) Also another way to get mana is try doing all the dropper maps you can do.
4) Another tip is go to a map maker world or go in practice mode for creative and just try doing jumps that you might not be so good at. Like for me I go in practice mode sometimes and practice neo jumps that I’m terrible at. Once I do it and get the jump about 5 times without failing I’ll just do the map.
5) Also try doing the spawn parkour to get a little bit of mana or to get better at momentum jumps.
6) And for the last tip don’t rage lol, just take your time while doing the parkour. Trust me if you need a break just go and get a drink or something and or a snack and just come back and try to complete the map, instead of rage quitting or yelling. Lol trust me I do this while doing an insane map and it helps just taking like a one minute break.
-
Anyways if you read this I hope this helps you and these are just some tips for people starting or to get a little more mana for parkour, have an amazing day/night.
thanks for the tips will take this into mindset