Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
As we all know we have had many informal events recently
We have had @Anxii_ 's buildcomp @agentblob1 's Treasure hunt and Kathryn's and Capporo's copy cat build and even the Grounded boat race
I was wondering along with @Pabloinador what sort of event we would like to do next. Would a famous buildings in the worlds be interesting for the community to do. If anyone has any ideas let me know!!

Looking for suggestions!
- Raptor

DonVito699

ELITE
Donvito699
Donvito699
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
hat sort of event we would like to do next. Would a famous buildings in the worlds be interesting for the community to do. If anyone has any ideas let me know!!
What about a minigame?

U need to go from point A to B with obstacles (parkour), there are stuff in chests hidden underground (creative blocks) to make a path above canyons. People can use pvp to get as first to point B. (survival + pvp). And we can have parties (max 4 people) to help each other.
We can add somekind of mc knowledge like u need to open a door (redstone circuits),....

woolly26

Forum Master
ELITE
woolly26
woolly26
ELITE
Ratings
236 90
What about a minigame?

U need to go from point A to B with obstacles (parkour), there are stuff in chests hidden underground (creative blocks) to make a path above canyons. People can use pvp to get as first to point B. (survival + pvp). And we can have parties (max 4 people) to help each other.
We can add somekind of mc knowledge like u need to open a door (redstone circuits),....
I wish the next event would be like a skywars event because it will be much easier for everyone and there should be teams of 2 or single 1vs24 or 2vs12

Last edited:

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I wish the next event would be like a skywars event because it will be much easier for everyone and there should be teams of 2 of single 1vs24 or 2vs12
I love the idea of a skywars kind of thing!
Would a famous buildings in the worlds be interesting for the community to do
That sounds awesomeeee. Most accurate remake of a statue, landmark etc? :O

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I wish the next event would be like a skywars event because it will be much easier for everyone and there should be teams of 2 of single 1vs24 or 2vs12
I know skywars was an old server here. I would never need to leave this server if we had skywars I would definitely get up at 5 am for an event of skywars. I think skywars however might be out of the realms of what is possible in the survival game mode.
- Raptor

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I love the idea of a skywars kind of thing!

That sounds awesomeeee. Most accurate remake of a statue, landmark etc? :O
Yeah like the Eiffel Tower, The Opera House or statues of stuff similar. However compared to our last zone it might be quite huge to have enough room.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Yeah like the Eiffel Tower, The Opera House or statues of stuff similar. However compared to our last zone it might be quite huge to have enough room.
Might join plots together?

DonVito699

ELITE
Donvito699
Donvito699
ELITE
Ratings
21 1

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I absolutely love skywars so much, I've always been a fan of Hunger Games & PvP based mini games but yeah I really don't think adding a whole other gamemode is a priority at the moment. Maybe something for the future though.

ThatComicGuy

Forum Expert
MVP+
ThatComicGuy
ThatComicGuy
MVP+
Ratings
478 14
This is nice of to have fun with The community! If you make a Staff Application I sure You would get Accepted no sweat, And if I get to see it I would give you a +2
Thank you Raptor <3

-Comic

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
This is nice of to have fun with The community! If you make a Staff Application I sure You would get Accepted no sweat, And if I get to see it I would give you a +2
Thank you Raptor <3

-Comic
Ahhh thanks @ThatComicGuy, as of right now however I am not interested in re-applying for staff! We have a lot of amazing staff on survival such as the Madi's, Anxii and Josh. At least right now I don't see the point in applying when we have so many amazing staff members, I just help out in chat with small questions. Thanks though its a lovely sentiment!
- Raptor

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
I mean, I'm not sure if this is a thing on survival, but how about a layerspleef event?

There could be an arena with like 3 layers of snow. If the arena would be big, there could be like 10/15 people in this event. Everyone would get a diamond shovel, since you can instant mine snow with it. Last to not fall down, would be the winner? Maybe you could even do a tournament with this, with several rounds. To make it more interesting, you could even think of dispenser dropping TNT from the ceiling, or something like that.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I mean, I'm not sure if this is a thing on survival, but how about a layerspleef event?

There could be an arena with like 3 layers of snow. If the arena would be big, there could be like 10/15 people in this event. Everyone would get a diamond shovel, since you can instant mine snow with it. Last to not fall down, would be the winner? Maybe you could even do a tournament with this, with several rounds. To make it more interesting, you could even think of dispenser dropping TNT from the ceiling, or something like that.
:O Thanks for the idea gonna make this happen!

Jecksun

PATRON+
Jecksun
Jecksun
Patron+
Ratings

I love this idea Sil, I used to be a huge spleef fan and would love to see this idea become an event. A multiple round tournament, one ultimate winner!

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
It would be cool to do a server wide, one off hunger games event? Maybe even make it a permanent mini game if theres enough interest in it.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
It would be cool to do a server wide, one off hunger games event? Maybe even make it a permanent mini game if theres enough interest in it.
I mean that is cool there really are a few big issues for that. Firstly the build would have to be enormous and also the current survival perms don’t quite work. Don’t get me wrong it would be an amazing event but not something I think I could pull off even with the help of the party. Thanks for the thought though Cam!

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
I mean that is cool there really are a few big issues for that. Firstly the build would have to be enormous and also the current survival perms don’t quite work. Don’t get me wrong it would be an amazing event but not something I think I could pull off even with the help of the party. Thanks for the thought though Cam!
Oh you mean events you could do! I was meaning maybe an event the staff could set up on an /event server! Well, an idea for a hyrule run event is: Spleef? Provide everyone with a eff v shovel. Build a multilayered build. Use snow blocks as the floor as it is fast to break? Lava at the bottom to kill the people.