This is the end

generalgila

Ratings
49 13
goodbye my friends!
today i embark upon a journey of rehabilitation! this is my last day afterwards generalgila/mantiss will not be here anymore so rejoice!!!!! but also wish me luck bros hopefully this is the start of a positive change in my life! and may all of you (even the mods) have a good life and do good things and work hard and be honest and be #1 at whatever it is that you love. im positive one day youll all know my name! you wont know its me but there i will be!!!!

okay no more drama i go now, generalmantiss out

n2aDP1h.png

Sonic_Raptor

MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
MVP+
Ratings
362 10
I have no idea if this is a troll or not but regardless Mantiss I hope you improve upon the things you want to, I know its difficult but I think you do have a lot of empathy and I won't say a lot here but you're a smart guy and I hope you can be nicer to all around you!
Good luck my favourite troll
- Raptor

generalgila

Ratings
49 13
I have no idea if this is a troll or not but regardless Mantiss I hope you improve upon the things you want to, I know its difficult but I think you do have a lot of empathy and I won't say a lot here but you're a smart guy and I hope you can be nicer to all around you!
Good luck my favourite troll
- Raptor
no troll thankfully! i will see you on the other side brother!

Cookie Kat

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
302 11
I don't really know you that well... and I think this might be a bit late- but I wish you luck anyways. Thanks for being that one funny guy that always made me laugh (well most of the time...)

Tasses

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Tasses
Tasses
ELITE
Ratings
571 24
Thank you for doing everything you could to keep the forums light and fun for everyone. I really enjoyed reading all of your posts. Good luck in life, sir!

Sonic_Raptor

MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
MVP+
Ratings
362 10
The forums is wayyy better than the server itself just saying.
Aha thats quite a statement I love the forums its very wholesome for the most part!

Sonic_Raptor

MVP+
MVP
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
MVP+
Ratings
362 10
I'll add onto what I said before General or whatever I should call you now, You have my discord contact me there if you ever want to chat or need someone to lend an ear.