this is prison

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
How is Aether/Atlas prison not unique? Imagine joining a prison server and just being in a cell. That'd be so boring. You really gotta explore and ask around the community to get a sense of the mass amounts of uniqueness that Aether and Atlas have to offer.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
How is Aether/Atlas prison not unique? Imagine joining a prison server and just being in a cell. That'd be so boring. You really gotta explore and ask around the community to get a sense of the mass amounts of uniqueness that Aether and Atlas have to offer.
Maybe in comparison to other servers? I thought it was pretty unique imo compared to any other prison server I have ever seen!

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
Maybe in comparison to other servers? I thought it was pretty unique imo compared to any other prison server I have ever seen!
Well yeah it's super unique. Im not saying aether doesnt have uniqueness. I've played lots of prison servers and each one has it's own unique stuff. Manacubes prison servers are probably some of the best, if not the best in quantity of uniqueness(If that makes sense).

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
We have the best community and all the servers are unique just keep playing for a while and you will Discover by your self have fun.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Well yeah it's super unique. Im not saying aether doesnt have uniqueness. I've played lots of prison servers and each one has it's own unique stuff. Manacubes prison servers are probably some of the best, if not the best in quantity of uniqueness(If that makes sense).
True but I like the theme of Olympus to be honest it has the potential to have lore written behind it. Its also a theme that is kind of cool just in general and I've never seen a server something as similar and well explained as rebirths tbh

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
True but I like the theme of Olympus to be honest it has the potential to have lore written behind it. Its also a theme that is kind of cool just in general and I've never seen a server something as similar and well explained as rebirths tbh
You're absolutely right, the rebirths I have never seen on any other server. I love all the perks you can get, sadly its not that rewarded unless you like to flex, but you still get some pretty awesome stuff. Also the lore idk how that could be implemented into the Olympis theme.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Uniqueness is something I personally think Olympus excels at.

As an avid prison gamemode lover, and Olympus staff member, I may seem entirely biased - but like to think my opinion comes from an informed and experienced background. In almost every other prison server I’ve played, there isn’t a real “theme” other than ... prison. While I understand it’s the point of the gamemode, I think Olympus truly opened up a whole new possibility for prison gamemodes.

If you ask me, Olympus can’t possibly get any more unique - yes, the process of mining, ranking up and rebirthing is still there ... but that’s the core part of the ‘Prison’ gamemode. If you changed that, it just wouldn’t be a prison server.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
There was a prison server for a long time ( I used to be a "Guard"/Staff there years ago ) and nobody played it. Olympus was a HUGE project that took years to come out after the initial talk of it. Although I no longer play the server, Olympus is a gorgeous portrayal of the prison server style some servers have. Coming from the old prison server- Olympus is a 1000000% upvote from me.