The Good Ol' Days

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
379 13
Just a random post where I realize that I am missing the good days. As Andy Bernard said: "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them." We need a reset or something cause Aether is just a sad shell of what it used to be

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Just a random post where I realize that I am missing the good days. As Andy Bernard said: "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them." We need a reset or something cause Aether is just a sad shell of what it used to be
The number of times that I've felt nostalgia and sadness when I try to remember the good old days of when I first joined the internet and began playing Minecraft more frequently. My good old days were back in 2014, but I've found new days and making new memories within them.

Unfortunately, I don't play aether, but I hope that you get your wish soon <3
~ Jash

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
This quote always hits deep. I don’t even know why eversince my youth/ my life wasn’t/isn’t nearly as bad as others

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Ngl, aether has always been kinda sad since the first reset... I really miss season 1, even though it was super toxic I enjoyed hanging out with my friends. Season 1 was just such a vibe!! I remember the laggy pig grinders when pigs were actually valuable... the spawners were like 3 million a piece, and people would just build massive pig grinders.

They should bring back pig grinders just for the nostalgia, I never said they had to be that useful.... though it would be nice if pigs were actually useful again :(
#Olycube

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I joined in 2019 what did I miss?

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Yuh, pre 2019 was rough for me.... and even before season 1 reset- literally just frigging hell.
Let's just say there were some not so nice people and I didn't like what they were saying so I yelled back :)