Rejected Television - Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello, Im Mothaquacka and for a while i have been making this TV map its fully original and built only by me. The difficulty is easy at the moment but after testing if i need to change it i will be sure to do that. i hope you like it and yeah :)

Attachments

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Try to add more information about your map! Look at the submission format: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/

The map looks really cool! It looks really 3D. Cuz a lot of people, just make a 2D screen when they build a TV, but your tv looks really nice with the depth effect. You could use some more different blocks for the table though. Now you've just used brown clay, but you could also add blocks like different types of wood. I can see that the parkour isn't really varied. For example, on the right side of the tv you've just used stairs and slabs.. Try to add blocks like: Vines, water, chests, anvils, brewing stands, light sensors, flower pots, etc. If you make the parkour vary more, this map could definitely get accepted. :) good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Mothaquacka,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, and the build isn't bad. It is built well, but I would suggest using more types of blocks within the build, to add a bit more detail, considering most of it is plain coloured wool.
The parkour is quite repetitive. You did use a few different blocks in your jumps, but you did group a lot of them. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just stairs, then iron bars, then slabs etc. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more as this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The difficulty is good for an easy map, but the length might be a little long, not a big deal though.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.